October 5, 1933 – July 12, 2018
Placido Villareal, age 84 passed away on Thursday July 12, 2018. Placido was born October 5, 1933 in Brookshire, Texas to Augustina and Felix Villareal.
Placido was preceded in death by his parents Augustina and Felix Villareal; brothers Louis Villareal, Severo Villareal and Jose Antonio Villareal; sisters Gregoria Villareal and Hilaria Villareal.
Placido is survived by his wife, Margarita M Villareal; daughters Miriam V. (Jose Luis) Serrano and Gloria M Villareal; sons Felix M. (Diana) Villareal and Fernando M. (Elvira) Villareal; granddaughters Miriam V Serrano, Rosalsela V Serrano, Natalie D Villareal, Alexis N Villareal and Hailey M Villareal; grandsons Arian Villareal and Raylee Villareal; niece Carol Villareal and nephew Louie Villareal.
Visitation will be held Monday, July 16, 2018 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm with a rosary to be recited at 7pm at Crespo Funeral Home, 2516 Navigation Blvd., Houston, TX 77003. A funeral service will occur Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 11:00am at Crespo Funeral Home. Committal service to follow at Forest Park East, 21620 Gulf Fwy, Webster, TX 77598.
- Margarita M Villareal, Wife
- Miriam (Joseluis) V Serrano, Daughter
- Gloria M Villareal, Daughter
- Felix (Diana) M Villareal, Son
- Fernando (Elvira) M Villareal, Son
- Miriam V Serrano, Granddaughter
- Rosalsela V Serrano, Granddaughter
- Natalie D Villareal, Granddaughter
- Alexis N Villareal, Granddaughter
- Hailey M Villareal, Granddaughter
- Arian Villareal, Grandson
- Raylee Villareal, Grandson
- Carol Villareal, Niece
- Louie Villareal, Nephew
- Agustina Villareal, Mother
- Felix Villareal, Father
- Louis Villareal, Brother
- Severo Villareal, Brother
- Jose Antonio Villareal, Brother
- Gregoria Villareal, Sister
- Hilaria Villareal, Sister
- Visitation Monday, July 16, 2018
- Rosary Service Monday, July 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- Committal Service Tuesday, July 17, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY