August 29, 1939 – May 13, 2018
Ramon Alcala, age 78, of Houston, Texas passed away on Sunday May 13, 2018. Ramon was born August 29, 1939.
Ramon is survived by; children: Michelle Cox & husband Jonathan, Patrick Alcala, David Alcala & fiancé Darlene Campos, Roderick Dillard & wife Lucy, Paul Luna; siblings: Cynthia Ramon, Janie Jimenez & husband Richard, Raquel Rodriguez & husband Robert, and Mary Perez; grandchildren: Larissa Cox, Ethan Cox, Jonathan Cox, Cristina Dillard, Ericka Dillard; great grandchildren: Tristan Dillard, Caleb Gonzalez, Caden Gonzalez.
A visitation for Ramon will be held Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM with the funeral service beginning on Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 12:30 PM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039. Interment to follow in Brookside Memorial Park.
- Michelle Cox & husband Jonathan, Daughter
- Patrick Alcala, Son
- David Alcala, Son
- Roderick Dillard & wife Lucy, Son
- Paul Luna, Son
- Cynthia Ramon, Sister
- Janie Jimenez & husband Richard, Sister
- Raquel Rodriguez & husband Robert, Sister
- Mary Perez, Sister
- Larissa Cox, Granddaughter
- Ethan Cox, Grandson
- Jonathan Cox Jr, Grandson
- Cristina Dillard, Granddaughter
- Ericka Dillard, Granddaughter
- Tristan Dillard, Great Grandson
- Caleb Gonzalez, Great Grandson
- Caden Gonzalez, Great Grandson
- Patrick Alcala
- David Alcala
- Jonathan Cox
- Jonathan Cox, Jr.
- Paul Luna
- Roderick Dillard
- Ethan Cox, Alternate
- Visitation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, May 17, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 17, 2018
Ray was more than just a barber, He was a true friend ,it feels like I lost an uncle, We are going to miss him a lot.
My best whises to the family. I am very sorry your lost is Ours as well.
My good friend rest in peace.
Fernando Garnica and family.
May 16, 2018
Mis condolencias para la familia. Y que el Dios de todo consuelo le de paz en estos momentos difíciles. (2 Corintios 1:3,4)