September 1, 1945 – January 2, 2020
Remedios Hernandez, age 74, of Houston, Texas passed away on Thursday January 2, 2020. Remedios was born September 1, 1945.
Remedios is survived by; daughter Silvia Erreguin; daughter Gladys Fabiola Zuniga; daughter-in-law Claudia Hernandez; son Antonio Hernandez; son-in-law Imilio Erreguin; and son-in-law Peter Zuniga; sister Francisca Ramirez, sister Natalia Ramirez, sister Reyna Mancera, sister Guillermina Atondo, brother Jose C. Ramirez and brother Pedro Ramirez.
Remedios was preceded in death by her husband Antonio Hernandez Arteaga; sister Cecilia Ramirez and brother Oliverio Ramirez; mom Ramona Mendoza de Ramirez.
A visitation for Remedios will be held Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel North, 5100 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77022. A funeral service will occur Thursday, January 9, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 5100 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77022. A burial will occur Thursday, January 9, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.funerariadelangelhoustonN.com for the Hernandez family.
- Antonio Hernandez Arteaga, Husband (deceased)
- Ramona Mendoza de Ramirez, Mom (deceased)
- Pedro Ramirez, Father (deceased)
- Silvia Erreguin, Daughter
- Gladys Fabiola Zuniga, Daughter
- Claudia Hernandez, Daughter-in-law
- Antonio Hernandez, Son
- Imilio Erreguin, Son-in-law
- Peter Zuniga, Son-in-law
- Francisca Ramirez, Sister
- Natalia Ramirez, Sister
- Reyna Mancera, Sister
- Guillermina Atondo, Sister
- Jose C. Ramirez, Brother
- Pedro Ramirez, Brother
- Jacob Erreguin, Grandchild
- Emily Erreguin, Grandchild
- Nevyd Erreguin, Grandchild
- Nathan Erreguin, Grandchild
- Daphney Erreguin, Grandchild
- Tiffany Erreguin, Grandchild
- Saul Hernandez, Grandchild
- Diego Hernandez, Grandchild
- Jayden Zuniga, Grandchild
- Johney Zuniga, Grandchild
- Cecilia Ramirez, Sister (deceased)
- Oliverio Ramirez, Brother (deceased)
- Karina Erreguin, Grandchild
- Eric Gutierrez, Grandchild
- Genesis Gutierrez, Great Grandchild
- Remedios also had countless nieces and nephews. She loved to cook meals for her family, and attending family get togethers,and enjoyed music and dancing.
- Antonio Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Jacob Erreguin, Pallbearer
- Eric Gutierrez, Pallbearer
- Nevyd Erreguin, Pallbearer
- Nathan Erreguin, Pallbearer
- Saul Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Diego Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Jayden Zuniga, Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Funeral Service Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Burial Thursday, January 9, 2020
January 8, 2020
A picture is her dancing “La Chona” at Emily’s engagement .
January 8, 2020
We will forever miss “Abuela”. She was the abuela to everyone. We were blessed to have known her... specially my husband (her dancing and sneaking tequila partner) my kids who called her Abuela.. and me who loved to make her sing.. she will forever be dancing in our memories. My memories go back to 12 years ago of her telling me about her “pink house” in Mexico and how much she missed it. She adored her family and preparing some
Very delicious meals, on my last conversation with her. She sang...She sang “lluvia” the song I always requested. A wonderful memory that I’ll keep ... we will miss her and until we see her again, I can see a little bit of Abuela through her kids and her grandkids. Forever in our hearts -Jose, Vania, Marie (la Marie she would say ), Isaac, Angelina, Isabelle ans uncle Lalo.