Richard "Ken" Gibson
November 18, 1934 – August 7, 2018
Richard "Ken" Gibson, age 83, of Houston, Texas passed away on Tuesday August 7, 2018. Richard was born November 18, 1934. He worked as an electrician for over 60 years, a profession that he loved. Richard also was an avid hunter and fisherman He will be truly missed by all that knew him.
Richard is survived by his companion of 30 years Debra Holley; his children and their spouses: Richard and Lora Gibson , Lisa and William Dripps, Mason Gibson and several stepchildren; siblings and their spouses: Ralph and Lynn Gibson, Jeffalene and Ellis Herron, Patsy and Eddie Weaver, Beth and Dwain King, Linda and Ralph Teran, and numerous grandchildren.
Richard was preceded in death by his parents, Loy and Ola Gibson.
A visitation for Richard will be held Friday, August 17, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039. The funeral service will begin at 2:00 PM, followed by a committal service at Brookside Memorial Park.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.brooksidefuneralhomelauder.com for the Gibson family.
- Debra Holley, Companion of 30 Years
- Richard and Lora Gibson , Lisa and William Dripps, Mason Gibson, Children and their Spouses
- Ralph and Lynn Gibson, Jeffalene and Ellis Herron,Patsy and Eddie Weaver, Beth and Dwain King, Linda and Ralph Teran, Siblings and their Spouses
- Loy Gibson and Ola Belle Price, Parents
- Richard K. Gibson also leaves behind several stepchildren and numerous grandchildren.
- Visitation Friday, August 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, August 17, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, August 17, 2018