December 29, 1948 – November 6, 2019
Houston – Roger Garcia, 70, passed in peace on Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 in the comforts of his own home.
At his request, no services will be held.
Born in Corpus Christi close to the water, fishing was a passion of his from a very young age. He served in the United States Army and continued on to be an Electrician, where he gained the nickname, Sparky. He was a mentor to many electricians and was well known throughout the city. Many will remember his love of laughter and how he owned the room as he entered.
Roger is preceded in death by his parents, Ricardo and Ofelia Garcia; his brothers Ray Garcia and Richard Garcia; his sister Aurora Davila; and his daughter Gina Lea Garcia. Mr. Garcia is survived by two daughters, Jessica Ann Garcia and Amy Nicole Garcia; and two grandchildren Maya Bella Garcia and Xaiden Caleb Giese.
Thank you to those who were in his life in his last and most difficult year and to those who took the time and listened to his stories.
In lieu of flowers, please send any condolences to P.O. Box 55226 Houston TX 77255.
- Ricardo Garcia, Father (deceased)
- Ofelia Garcia, Mother (deceased)
- Ray Garcia, Brother (deceased)
- Richard Garcia, Brother (deceased)
- Aurora Davila, Sister (deceased)
- Gina Lea Garcia, Daughter (deceased)
- Jessica Ann Garcia, Daughter
- Amy Nicole Garcia, Daughter
- Maya Bella Garcia, Grandchild
- Xaiden Caleb Giese, Grandchild
In lieu of flowers, send condolences to
P.O. Box 55226, Houston, TX 77255
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
IN THE CARE OF