July 12, 1962 – May 10, 2018
Rosalinda Trevino entered into eternal rest on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at the age of 55, she was born on July 12, 1962 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Rosalinda attended Edison Junior High ands while there served as a life guard and also attended San Jacinto College in Houston, she loved the beach, arts and crafts and sports such as baseball.
Left to cherish her loving memory are her two daughters; Joy Linda Navarro, Rosemary Navarro, the father of her children; Joe Navarro, her parents; Albert & Mary Rodriguez, brothers and sisters; Paul Adam Valdez Sr., Alma Gonzales, Yvonne Valdez, Jennifer Hernandez, Garrett Lee Rodriguez and Kristopher Rodriguez.
Visitation will be held at Crespo Funeral Home - Broadway on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 5:00 until 9:00 pm and Funeral Service will be on Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 10:00 am at Church of Christ of Latter-Day Saints located at 4202 Yellowstone Dr., Pasadena, TX 77504 with interment to follow at Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery.
- Mary Rodriguez, Mother
- Albert Rodriguez, Father
- Joe Navarro, Spouse
- Joy Linda Navarro, Daughter
- Rosemary Navarro, Daughter
- Paul Adam Valdez Sr., Brother
- Alma Gonzales, Sister
- Yvonne Valdez, Sister
- Jeniffer Hernandez, Sister
- Garrett Lee Rodriguez, Brother
- Kristopher Rodriguez, Brother
- Paul Adam Valdez Sr. , Casket Bearer
- Paul Valdez Jr. , Casket Bearer
- Garrett Lee Rodriguez, Casket Bearer
- Andrew James Gonzales, Casket Bearer
- Visitation Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, May 24, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES