Suzanne M. Alexander
September 21, 1944 – April 13, 2018
Suzanne Margaret Alexander passed away on April 13, 2018. She was born September 21, 1944 in Amarillo, Texas to Obie and Anna Hinson. Suzanne was preceded in death by her father, Obie Hinson; mother, Anna L Hinson; twin brothers, Dean Hinson, Jean Hinson; and sister, MaryAnn Hinson.
She is survived by her loving husband, Donald E. Alexander Sr.; two daughters, Kaaren Thoene and husband Gary, Kym Broyles and husband Mike; son, Donald E. Alexander Jr.; nine grandchildren, Tori, Kaci, Courtney, Shelby, Lauren, Candi, Ceslie, Cristi, Clayton; five great grandchildren, Callum, Charles, Angel, Aleighna, Brianna; brother, Robert Hinson; the kitty cat, Sam; as well as numerous friends and other family members.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Family Chapel at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, Texas 77039.
- Donald E. Alexander, Sr., Husband
- Kaaren Thoene and husband Gary and Kym Broyles and husband Mike, Daughters and their Spouses
- Donald E. Alexander, Jr., Son
- Tori, KAci, Courtney, Shelby, Lauren, Candi, Ceslie, Cristi, Clayton, Grandchildren
- Callum, Charles, Angel, Aleighna, Brianna, Great-Grandchildren
- Robert Hinson, Brother
- Kitty Cat Sam, Kitty Cat
- Obie Hinson and Anna L. Hinson, Parents
- Dean Hinson and Jean Hinson, Twin Brothers
- MaryAnn Hinson, Sister
- She is survived by numerous friends and other family members.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Brookside Funeral Home
13747 Eastex Freeway