Terry Ann Bond
September 1, 1952 – March 2, 2018
A baby’s breath, Terry Ann Bond born September 1, 1952, was called to her heavenly home on March 2, 2018. Terry was preceded in death by her parents Malcolm L. (Chiefy) Bond and Eleanor Jean Newton Bond. Survived by sisters Elaine (Dinky) Carmichael and husband Joseph (Mike) Carmichael of Cypress and Bonnie Roberts and fiancé Danny Bartee of Houston, Texas.; loving brother, companion and caregiver Michael L. Bond of Houston, TX. Niece Shanna Caffey, nephews Joey Carmichael and Rian Roberts; great-nephews Caleb Caffey, Ethan Carmichael, Hunter Roberts, Bryce Roberts and Austin Roberts; great-niece Grace Carmichael.
Terry graduated from Channelview High School 1971, worked at: Pedon Industries, Brown & Root, and Mervyns for 22 years. Terry loved to travel especially to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and later to New York City and the east coast. Terry also was avid quilter and loved going to any retreat.
Family would like to give special thanks for the long time care and compassion to Dr. Sanjay Kunapuli, Dr. Zehra Kapadia, Dr. Lucas Duvall, Dr. Anupam Sidu, Dr. David English and Dr. Ghayyath Sultan, along with the nursing staff on 7th floor and Observation and Emergency Room staff at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. God bless each of you for such wonderful care for our loved one!
- Joey Carmichael, Nephew, Pallbearer
- Rian Roberts, Nephew, Pallbearer
- Caleb Caffey, Great-Nephew, Pallbearer
- Ray Wagoner, Cousin, Pallbearer
- Ronnie Wagoner, Cousin, Pallbearer
- Kevin Tate, Cousin, Pallbearer
- Adrian Smith, Cousin, Pallbearer
- Logan Geveshausen, Cousin, Pallbearer
- Carl Baker, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gary Moore, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, March 5, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Committal Service Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Terry Ann Bond
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 10, 2018
I worked with Terry at Mervyns for many years. She was a lovely person and a lot of fun. My sympathies and prayers to her family.