Albert Andrew Pitts
September 18, 1927 – November 12, 2020
Albert Andrew Pitts, age 93 passed away on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Albert was born September 18, 1927 in Arkansas to Lina Pitts and Bud Pitts.
Albert is survived by daughter Mary Sabean; son-in-law Vince Sabean; and daughter Sharon Dias; brother Pete (Joy) Pitts, sister Ruby Sutton, sister Barbara (Lee) Rogers, sister Berta Green, brother Jimmie (Marlene) Pitts, sister Linda Kay Cain and brother Bill Joe Pitts; grandchild Jeff Sabean, grandchild Chris Sabean, grandchild Marla (David) Sousa, grandchild Brenda Nichols, grandchild Trisha (Rui) Martinho, grandchild Jennifer (Phillip) Duran, grandchild Desiree (Dan) Culbertson, grandchild Andrew (Briana) Dias, great grandchild Dylan Kruger, great grandchild Manuel Sousa, great grandchild Alexandra Sousa, great grandchild Reagan Godfrey, great grandchild Jaxon Culbertson, great grandchild Brook Dias, great grandchild Cameron Culbertson, great grandchild Julian Martinho, great grandchild Ryan Martinho, great grandchild Christian Dias and great grandchild Ryan Sabean.
Albert was preceded in death by his wife Marjorie Pitts; daughter Shirley Oates; father Bud Pitts and mother Lina Pitts; brother Rudolph (Pudge) Pitts; sister June Pitts and brother Wayne Pitts; grandson Christopher Kyle Sabean.
A burial for Albert will be held Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 11:30 AM. Following the burial will be a graveside service at 11:30 AM at Lakewood Memorial Park, 900 Santa Fe Avenue, Hughson, California.
Serving as pallbearers are Andrew Dias, Jeff Sabean, Chris Sabean, David Sousa, Manuel Sousa and Rui Martinho.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.LakewoodHughson.com for the Pitts family.
- Mary Sabean, Daughter
- Vince Sabean, Son-in-law
- Sharon Dias, Daughter
- Jeff Sabean, Grandchild
- Chris Sabean, Grandchild
- Marla (David) Sousa, Grandchild
- Brenda Nichols, Grandchild
- Trisha (Rui) Martinho, Grandchild
- Jennifer (Phillip) Duran, Grandchild
- Desiree (Dan) Culbertson, Grandchild
- Andrew (Briana) Dias, Grandchild
- Dylan Kruger, Great Grandchild
- Manuel Sousa, Great Grandchild
- Alexandra Sousa, Great Grandchild
- Reagan Godfrey, Great Grandchild
- Jaxon Culbertson, Great Grandchild
- Brook Dias, Great Grandchild
- Cameron Culbertson, Great Grandchild
- Julian Martinho, Great Grandchild
- Ryan Martinho, Great Grandchild
- Christian Dias, Great Grandchild
- Ryan Sabean, Great Grandchild
- Pete (Joy) Pitts, Brother
- Ruby Sutton, Sister
- Barbara (Lee) Rogers, Sister
- Berta Green, Sister
- Jimmie (Marlene) Pitts, Brother
- Linda Kay Cain, Sister
- Bill Joe Pitts, Brother
- Bud Pitts, Father (deceased)
- Lina Pitts, Mother (deceased)
- Marjorie Pitts, Wife (deceased)
- Shirley Oates, Daughter (deceased)
- Rudolph (Pudge) Pitts, Brother (deceased)
- June Pitts, Sister (deceased)
- Wayne Pitts, Brother (deceased)
- Christopher Kyle Sabean, Grandson (deceased)
Learn more about the Pitts name
- Andrew Dias
- Jeff Sabean
- Chris Sabean
- David Sousa
- Manuel Sousa
- Rui Martinho
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Albert Andrew Pitts
November 18, 2020
When he lived on the crumbly place, and we go camping down there on the creek, he would always come down and eat with us and play horseshoes or checkers with us, he was part of our family
November 17, 2020
I’m glad I got to speed time with him at deer camp down at the war eagle creek it was always a good time he didn’t hunt he just came for supper and maybe a drink or three
November 17, 2020
Being with you has always brought a sense of both joy and calm to me. From the time I was a little girl, I can remember so many wonderful memories with you by my side. Thank you for all the summers at your home, always being there, and for sharing your love of family, horses, country life, and ancestry to name a few. Thank you for all of the lunch dates. I am truly going to miss your southern cooking and our special time together!
I will love and miss you always!