Kathryn Madelene West
October 9, 1935 – April 7, 2018
Kathryn Madelene “Maddy” West, 82, returned to her heavenly home on April 7, 2018. Her devotion to her family ultimately gave her peace.
Madelene is preceded in death by her parents Joseph Bullock & Gigi Slowey; her sister Millie Mellick, Husband of 48 years, Gerald Leighton West, and son Russell Glenn West.
Madelene’s spirit and memory live on through her four daughters; Maurie Alma Colligan - husband Dennis Colligan, Teena Renee West - husband Steve Cox, JoAnne LaMacchia - husband Danny LaMacchia, Marian Kathleen Morris - husband Shawn Lee Morris and her sister, Darlene Green.
She was a grandmother to 11 grandchildren; Michael Larson, Lisa West, Melissa Martin, Steven West, Bridget McSherry, Bradley LaMacchia, Zachary Sellers, Colin Morris, Kelsey Sellers, Cayla Morris, and Colton Morris.
She was also the great grandmother to 13 great grandchildren and aunt to many nieces and nephews.
Madelene was blessed with a large and loving family; who celebrate the fact that she is at peace with her creator, and miss her dearly.
Madelene will be laid to rest at Calvary Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery at 2 p.m. on Friday April 13th, with a reception to follow at the LaMacchia residence. Pastor Justin Moore will officiate the service.
- Michael Larson, Active Pallbearer
- Steven West, Active Pallbearer
- Bradley LaMacchia, Active Pallbearer
- Zachary Sellers, Active Pallbearer
- Colin Morris, Active Pallbearer
- Colton Morris, Active Pallbearer
- Danny LaMacchia, Honorary Pallbearer
- Shawn Morris, Honorary Pallbearer
- Steve Cox, Honorary Pallbearer
- Dennis Colligan, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 13, 2018
- Interment Friday, April 13, 2018