Margaret T. Lambert
June 9, 1936 – May 9, 2021
Margaret T. Lambert (Peggy, Short Stuff, Mom-Mom) -84, of Egg Harbor Township, NJ, passed away on Sunday May 9th, 2021, peacefully in hospice comfort care at Atlanticare Medical Center, Mainland Division.
Margaret was a resident of Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey for the last 20 years, and Ocean City, New Jersey for the previous 10 years.
Margaret was born June 9th, 1936 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to parents Joseph W. Beach Sr. and Rose Nelson Beach. Margaret left High School after ninth grade to help her family. After a brief stint in the banking industry Margaret went into the automobile industry which would become her career. Margaret established herself as one of the most sought after finance and title managers in Southern New Jersey.
Margaret retired in 1994 to take care of her husband, who had cancer. After her husband’s death, she devoted her time to her family and friends. Margaret had a heart of gold, and if any family or friend ever needed help, Margaret was there to do what she could to help. Daughter-in-law, Linda Lambert became one of her favorite people and she loved her dearly. Margaret always introduced her as the best daughter-in-law in the world. Margaret developed Alzheimer’s later in life, and spent her last six years with her son and daughter-in-law, Patrick and Linda Lambert.
She was predeceased by her loving husband, Robert F. Lambert, grandson Robert W. Lambert, mother and father, her 2nd mother, Margaret Mary Moore Beach, sister and brother-in-law, Rose M. Beach and Robert Johnson, brother Joseph W. Beach Jr., brother and sister-in-law James J. and Joan M. Beach, sister and brother-in-law Ann M. and Gerald H. Burdsall, and brother-in-law Charles M. Gundersheim (Judith).
She is survived by her loving son and daughter-in-law, Patrick J. and Linda M. Lambert, granddaughter Kelly L. (Jesse) Featheringill, grandson Robert G. (Lori) Cunningham, great granddaughter Jeanette Emmett (Tyler), great grandson Jacob D. Featheringill, sister-in-law Louise (Joseph Jr.) Beach, sister Barbara P (Norman) Courchesne, brother Patrick J. (Kathryn) Beach, sister Catherine V. Beach, sister Judith A. Gundersheim, brother James F. (Rose), and many nieces and nephews. Relatives and friends are invited to call on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 11 to 11:30 AM at the Lamb Funeral Home, 101 Byberry Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006. Her funeral service will be at 11:30 AM, with the interment to follow at Forest Hills Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Robert F. Lambert, Husband (deceased)
- Robert W. Lambert, Grandson (deceased)
- Margaret Mary Moore Beach, 2nd Mother (deceased)
- Rose M. Beach (Robert Johnson), Sister (deceased)
- Joseph W. Beach Jr., Brother (deceased)
- James J. Beach (Joan M. Beach), Brother (deceased)
- Ann M. Burdsall (Gerald H. Burdsall), Sister (deceased)
- Charles M. Gundersheim, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Patrick J. Lambert (Linda M.), Son
- Kelly L. Featheringill (Jesse), Granddaughter
- Robert G. Cunningham (Lori), Grandson
- Jeanette Emmett (Tyler), Great Granddaughter
- Jacob D. Featheringill, Great Grandson
- Louise Beach, Sister-in-law
- Barbara P. Courchesne (Norman), Sister
- Patrick J. Beach (Kathryn), Brother
- Catherine V. Beach, Sister
- Judith A. Gundersheim, Sister
- James F. (Rose), Brother
- and many nieces and nephews
- Alzheimer’s Association
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Wednesday, May 19, 2021