Sandra C Horrell
April 6, 1938 – July 28, 2019
Sandra C. Horrell died on Sunday, July 28, 2019 at the Southampton Estates. She was eighty-one years of age. Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late George and Olive Hiegl. Sandra was a resident of Southampton for the past six years, she previously lived in the Heritage Creek Estates in Warrington. Sandra grew up and raised her children in Philadelphia. Mrs. Horrell was a retired employee of William C. Williams Real Estate in Philadelphia. She had previously worked for AAA Trucking in Philadelphia. Sandra enjoyed ceramics, crafts, crocheting and travel. Sandra was the beloved wife of Frank Horrell for twenty years before his death in 1981. She was the devoted mother of Pamela Campisano (the late Anthony) of Malvern and Douglas Horrell (Stacey) of Philadelphia. She was the loving grandmother of Ashley Campisano, Timothy and Matthew Horrell.
Relatives and friends are invited to call on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 from 9:45 to 10:30 AM at the Lamb Funeral Home, 101 Byberry Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006. Her funeral service will be held at 10:30. Sandra’s interment will follow in Forest Hills Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601.
- Olive Hiegl, Mother (deceased)
- George Hiegl, Father (deceased)
- Frank Horrell, Husband (deceased)
- Pamela Campisano, Daughter
- Anthony Campisano, Son-in-law (deceased)
- Douglas Horrell, Son
- Stacey Horrell, Daughter-in-law
- Ashley Campisano, Grandchild
- Timothy Horrell, Grandchild
- Matthew Horrell, Grandchild
- Alzheimer's Association
- Visitation Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, July 31, 2019