Daniel E. Sult
March 12, 1958 – August 26, 2021
Daniel E. Sult, 63 of Huntington passed away on August 26, 2021 at Parkview Randallia Hospital in Fort Wayne. Daniel was a graduate of McGruder High School in Montgomery, Maryland. He served his country in the United States Army for 20 years, retiring in 1998. Dan loved to golf, fish and play football.
He was born on March 12, 1958 in Landstul, Germany, the son of the late Donald and Cora (Mullarkey) Sult, Jr.
He was united in marriage to Tamy Rider on January 22, 2000 in Huntington. Tamy survives.
Additional survivors include two sons: Matthew (Jennifer) Sult, Andrew (Christine) Sult both of Virginia; a stepdaughter: Lonna Sonningen of Huntington; three brothers: James (Donna) Sult of Duncansville, PA, Jeffrey (Grace) Sult of Chandler, AZ, Michael (Lee) Sult of Boonsboro, MD; five grandchildren: Brooklyn Sult, Joslyn Sult, Caleb Sult, Kyllie Perkins and Gabrieal Tucker.
He was preceded in death by a great granddaughter: Persiphone Tucker.
A celebration of life will be held at a later date.
Interment will be at the Pilgrims Rest Cemetery in Huntington.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made out to American Heart Association in care of Myers Funeral Home, 2901 Guilford Street, Huntington, IN 46750.
Show your support
- Tamy (Rider) Sult Wife
- Matthew and Jennifer Sult Son and Daughter-in-law
- Andrew and Christine Sult Son and Daughter-in-law
- Lonna Sonningen Stepdaughter
- James and Donna Sult Brother and Sister-in-law
- Jeffrey and Grace Sult Brother and Sister-in-law
- Michael and Lee Sult Brother and Sister-in-law
- Donald and Cora (Mullarkey) Sult, Jr. Parents (deceased)
- Persiphone Tucker Great Granddaughter (deceased)
- Five grandchildren: Brooklyn Sult, Joslyn Sult, Caleb Sult, Kyllie Perkins and Gabrieal Tucker
- American Heart Association
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.RECEIVE UPDATES
In Memory Of
Daniel E. Sult
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.