Joy A. Cline
October 26, 1931 – September 14, 2019
Joy Cline, 87, of Huntington, IN, passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 14, 2019, surrounded by many who loved her.
Joy was born October 26, 1931, in Muncie, IN, to the late Lossie and Pauline (Bibler) Springer. She graduated from Muncie Central High School in 1949. She married Robert "Bob" Cline on November 19, 1961 and together they raised their children. Bob and Joy loved traveling with their Honda Goldwing club.
In addition to her parents, Joy was preceded in death by her beloved husband Bob, infant daughters, Lisan, Laran, and Lynan, step daughter Bobbi Jo Jackson, and brothers-in-law Chuck Cline and Ralph Cline.
Joy is survived by her children, Carrie Johnson of Waxhaw, NC, Kim (Brook) Barker of Huntington, Rob (Lolly) Cline of Muncie, and Terri Lynn (Greg) Denman of Lufkin, TX. Brothers-in-law George (Dotty) Cline of Whitestown and Ron (Penny) Cline of Lebanon, sisters-in-law Margaret (Cecil) Blankenship of Lebanon and Shirley Cline of Whitestown, a dear friend Rosie Koontz, many grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and friends.
The family will have a private gathering at a later date to celebrate Joy's life.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Western Union Elementary Outdoor Learning Classroom, 4111 Western Union School Rd, Waxhaw, NC 28173.
- Carrie Johnson, Daughter
- Kim Barker, Daughter
- Terri Denman, Daughter
- Rob Cline, Son
- George Cline, Brother-in-law
- Ron Cline, Brother-in-law
- Margaret Blankenship, Sister-in-law
- Shirley Cline, Sister-in-law
- Rosie Koontz, Dear Friend
- Robert Cline (deceased), Husband
- Lossie Springer (deceased), Father
- Pauline Springer (deceased), Mother
- Lisan Cline (deceased), Infant Daughter
- Laran Cline (deceased), Infant Daughter
- Lynan Cline (deceased), Infant Daughter
- Bobbi Jackson (deceased), Stepdaughter
- Many grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and friends
- No Services