Mary H. Gamble
March 30, 1933 – July 18, 2020
Mary H. Gamble, 87 of Andrews passed away on Saturday July 18, 2020 at 10:20 pm at her home. Mary had worked at Memcor in Huntington for several years and was a homemaker. She enjoyed woodworking, gardening, drawing, and painting. She was very artistic and was a very good cook. She attended The River Church and was a baptized member of the Markle Church of Christ.
Mary was born on March 30, 1933 in Florence, Alabama, the daughter of the late Polk and Martha (Gist) Crunk.
Mary was united in marriage to David L. Gamble on March 8, 1969. He preceded her in death in Feb. of 2006.
Survivors include two daughters: Gay Nell (David) Haddock-Wright of Florida, and Lisa D. (David) Haddock-Smart of Huntington; two sons Timothy W. Haddock of Andrews, and Christopher S. (Kathy) Gamble of Andrews; twelve grandchildren and fifteen great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one sister: Martha Olsen and five brothers: Kenneth C. “Earl” Crunk, John T. “Tommy” Crunk, Edward L. Crunk, Charles F. “Freddie/Chuck” Crunk and Hiram D. “Douglas” Crunk.
Visitation will be held on Thursday July 23, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Myers Funeral Home Huntington Chapel, Located at 2901 Guilford St. Huntington IN 46750. We will be following the CDC’s guidelines for Social Distancing and Social Gathering Limits.
Funeral services will be held on Thursday July 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the Myers Funeral Home Huntington Chapel immediately following the visitation.
Interment will be at Riverside Cemetery in Andrews
Memorial donations can be made out to the American Cancer Society in care of Myers Funeral Home, 2901 Guilford Street, Huntington, IN 46750.
- Gay Nell (David) Haddock- Wright, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Lisa D. (David) Haddock-Smart, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Timothy W. Haddock, Son
- Christopher S. (Kathy) Gamble, Son and Daughter-in-law
- David L. Gamble, Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Polk E. Crunk, Father (deceased)
- Martha E. (Gist) Crunk, Mother (deceased)
- Martha Olsen, Sister (deceased)
- Kenneth C. "Earl" Crunk, Brother (deceased)
- Edward L. Crunk, Brother (deceased)
- John T. "Tommy" Crunk, Brother (deceased)
- Charles F. "Freddie/Chuck" Crunk, Brother (deceased)
- Hiram D. "Douglas" Crunk, Brother (deceased)
- Twelve grandchildren and fifteen great grandchildren
Learn more about the Gamble name
- Tim Haddock
- David Wright
- David Smart
- Nathan Miller
- Conner Gamble
- Cody Gamble
- American Cancer Society
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020