Dixie Lee Kennedy
June 4, 1944 – August 21, 2020
Dixie Lee Kennedy, passed away the 21st day of August 2020. Dixie is preceded in death by her mother Adaline Conway, father Jesse Conway, two brothers Jesse and James Conway , also her husband Donald D Kennedy. Dixie is survived by three daughters, Lisa Mcatee 57,of Sugar Creek Mo.,Deanna Kennedy 54,of Sugar Creek Mo. and her youngest, Donna Lee Herrick 46 (Garland Herrick) of Independence Mo. Also 9 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren. Dixie loved God and her family, she loved dogs and Mexican food. Dixie donated to Saint Jude’s Children’s Hospital and the ASPCA monthly. She also donated to Unity Village and ask for many prayers for her family and friends. Dixie was cremated and a memorial service will be held at Newcomer’s Noland Road Chapel, 509 S. Noland Rd. Independence, Missouri 64050 on Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 2 o’clock to 4 o’clock pm.
- Jesse and Adaline, Parents (deceased)
- Donald D. Kennedy, Husband (deceased)
- Jesse and James, Brothers (deceased)
- Lisa Mcatee, Deanna Kennedy and Donna Lee Herrick (Garland Herrick), Daughters
- Dixie also has 9 grandchildrenand 8 great-grandchildren.
Learn more about the Kennedy name
Saturday, September 12, 2020