Doris E. Corlew
March 4, 1928 – September 25, 2019
Doris E. Corlew 91, of Blue Springs, MO., passed away on Sept. 25, 2019. Mrs. Corlew was born on March 4, 1928 in Anderson, MO., to Thomas and Jessie (Sherman) Pendergraft.
She retired from Bendix after 33 years. Mrs. Corlew worked to help in the clothing room. She loved her family, her church and was always ready to help everyone. Among her survivors is her three daughters, Cynthia L. Laffoon and husband Harold, Lynda S. Christy and Tammy L. Collier and husband Michael. Also surviving are 6 grandchildren, 17 great grandchildren and 7 great- great grandchildren. One brother, Dude Pendergraft.
Memorial Contributions may be made to Little Blue Bible Camp, 4023 Barnes Rd., Independence, MO. 64058
- Thomas Pendergraft, Father (deceased)
- Jessie (Sherman) Pendergraft, Mother (deceased)
- Johnny Lee Corlew, Husband (deceased)
- Cynthia L. (Harold) Laffoon, Daughter
- Lynda S. Christy, Daughter
- Tammy L. (Michael) Collier, Daughter
- Dude Pendergraft, Brother
- Doris Also leaves 6 grandchildren, 17 great grandchildren and 7 great-great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Jason Collier, Pallbearer
- David Lee Huddleston, Pallbearer
- Robert Collier, Pallbearer
- Nathan Jackson, Pallbearer
- Dean Douma, Pallbearer
- John Huddleston, Pallbearer
Little Blue Bible Camp
4023 Barnes Rd., Independence, Missouri 64015
- Visitation Monday, September 30, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, September 30, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, September 30, 2019
Doris E. Corlew
Loretta (Bacon) Armstrong
October 1, 2019
I remember how many wonderful times my mom and dad, Paul and Winnie Bacon, had with Doris and Johnny. She was a good and kind Christian woman. Our prayers are with the family.