Regina G. Anderson
May 22, 1957 – June 1, 2019
Regina G Anderson, age 62, of Blue Springs, passed away June 1, 2019. Visitation Service, Saturday, June 8, 2019, 10am to 11am. Funeral Service 11am. All services at Newcomers Noland Road Chapel.
Regina was born May 22, 1957, in Independence, to Cleo and Doris (Horton) Earls. She was raised and educated in Independence, graduating from Van Horn High School in 1975. She married Bobby Anderson in June of 2000 in Randolph, Mo. Bobby was the love of her life and her constant companion and champion. Regina worked at Arrow Forklift for over 30 years before having to take disability in 2008. Left to mourn her passing; Husband Bobby Anderson. Daughters: Kimberly Hogan, Traci Winsea (Charles). Sons; Wiliam Anderson, Bobby Anderson, Jr. Grandchildren; Saphire, J.P., Samantha, Devin, Gabby, Addison, Serenity, Sydney. Sisters: Sharon Brown of Independence, MO. Kim (Elda) Lewis of Windsor, MO. Kelly (Ron) Gibson of Independence. Brother; Paul (Tammy) Earls of Independence. Brother in law, William (Sharon) Anderson of Pleasanton Ks. Sister in law; Janice Turner and Joyce (Gary) Pratt of Warsaw, Mo. Several nieces, nephews and friends. Regina was a wonderful and loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother and friend. We will miss her until we meet again in heaven.
- Bobby Anderson, Husband
- Kimberly Hogan and Traci (Charles) Winsea, Daughters
- William Anderson and Bobby Anderson, Jr., Sons
- Saphire, J.P., Samantha, Devin, Gabby, Addison, Serenity and Sydney, Grandchildren
- Sharon Brown, Kim (Elda) Lewis, and Kelly (Ron) Gibson, Sisters
- Paul (Tammy) Earls, Brother
- William (Sharon) Anderson, Brother-in-law
- Janice Turner and Joyce (Gary) Pratt, Sisters-in-law
- Visitation Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 8, 2019