Guy Claude Kaiser
November 5, 1933 – September 3, 2020
Guy Claude Kaiser, age 86, of Indianapolis, Indiana passed away on Thursday, September 3, 2020. Guy was born November 5, 1933 in Benld, Illinois to the late Anna (Guman) Kaiser and Albert Kaiser. He was a US Army veteran and worked at Chrysler. He loved golf and being a part of the "Beer Tree Gang" at Riverside Country Club. It was a love he was proud to share with and teach his son and grandsons. As soon as he retired, he spent as much time in Florida enjoying the warm weather and year round golf as he could. He was a loving father, grandfather, great grandfather, and uncle and his family was tremendously important in his life.
Guy is survived by his wife of 63 years, Mary Adell (Lane) Kaiser; children, Joseph Kaiser (Dawn), Cynthia "Cindi" Kaiser, Laurie Haag (Shawn), and Kim Gregory (Scott); grandchildren, Guy Robert Kaiser (Beth), John Joseph Kaiser (Beth Hedrick), Kevin Joseph Kaiser (Rachel Engelman), and Vincent Michael Gregory (Kaley Williams); great grandchildren Adell Jewell Kaiser and Raven Sophia Gregory; and numerous nieces, nephews, extended family members, and friends.
The family will celebrate his life together privately at a later date.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.feeneyhornakshadeland.com for the Kaiser family.
- Albert Kaiser, Father (deceased)
- Anna (Guman) Kaiser, Mother (deceased)
- Mary Adell (Lane) Kaiser, Wife
- Joseph Kaiser (Dawn), Son
- Cynthia "Cindi" Kaiser, Daughter
- Laurie Haag (Shawn), Daughter
- Kim Gregory (Scott), Daughter
- Guy Robert Kaiser (Beth), Grandchild
- John Joseph Kaiser (Beth Hedrick), Grandchild
- Kevin Joseph Kaiser (Rachel Engelman), Grandchild
- Vincent Michael Gregory (Kaley Williams), Grandchild
- Adell Jewell Kaiser, Great Grandchild
- Raven Sophia Gregory, Great Grandchild
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews and extended family members and friends.
Learn more about the Kaiser name
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Guy Claude Kaiser
September 20, 2020
Condolences to my aunt Mary and my cousins (Joe/Cindi/Lori/Kim.) sorry to hear about uncle Guy’s passing.
September 4, 2020
Growing up if you were in the Kaiser house daddy Kaiser would be in his chair watching tv & eating popcorn...popped on the stove in the same popcorn pan 😉
RIH DADDY KAISER 🏌🏼🏌🏼♂️⛳️⛳️