James Warren Wilson
August 30, 1927 – April 14, 2018
James Warren Wilson, age 90, of Indianapolis, Indiana passed away on Saturday April 14, 2018. James was born August 30, 1927 in Indianapolis, IN to Lillian Wilson and John Wilson.
James is survived by; son James T. (Andrew) Wilson; daughter Mary T. (Bob) Russell; daughter Margaret A. (Mark) Mazza; daughter Janice M. (Bruce) Frazier; daughter Angela C. (Matt) Tuohy; and son Paul J. (Richa) Wilson; grandson Nicholas (Kristen) Rojowski, granddaughter Katie Marr, grandson Evan Tuohy, grandson Ian Tuohy, granddaughter Miranda Mazza, granddaughter Irish Wilson and grandson David Frazier.
James was preceded in death by his wife Theresa A. Wilson; father John Wilson and mother Lillian Wilson; brother John Wilson; brother Leo Wilson; sister Dorothy Beineke; sister Helen Crump; sister Margaret Wilson and Grandson Ethan O'Neill Wilson
In lieu of flowers, contributions in James' memory may be made to a charity of your choice.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.feeneyhornakshadeland.com for the Wilson family.
- John Wilson, Father
- Lillian Wilson, Mother
- Theresa A. Wilson, Wife
- John Wilson, Brother
- Leo Wilson, Brother
- Dorothy Beineke, Sister
- Helen Crump, Sister
- Margaret Wilson, Sister
- James T. (Andrew) Wilson, Son
- Mary T. (Bob) Russell, Daughter
- Margaret A. (Mark) Mazza, Daughter
- Janice M. (Bruce) Frazier, Daughter
- Angela C. (Matt) Tuohy, Daughter
- Paul J. (Richa) Wilson, Son
- Nicholas (Kristen) Rojowski, Grandson
- Katie Marr, Granddaughter
- Evan Tuohy, Grandson
- Ian Tuohy, Grandson
- Miranda Mazza, Granddaughter
- Irish Wilson, Granddaughter
- David Frazier, Grandson
- Ethan O'Neill Wilson, Grandson
- Mr. Wilson also leaves behind 4 Great Grandchildren.
- Graveside Service Thursday, April 19, 2018