Lois "Arlene" Haddad
March 16, 1933 – May 4, 2018
Lois “Arlene” Haddad, 85, passed away on Friday, May 4, 2018 at her home in Brandon. Visitation will be held on Monday, May 7, 2018 at Lakewood Funeral Home from 10 AM until 12 Noon with funeral services to follow. Interment will be at Lakewood Memorial Park.
Mrs. Haddad was born on March 16, 1933 in Jackson, MS. She worked for School Pictures Inc. for 25 years.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Terry and Winnie Chapman Hester and brother, Winfred Clay.
Mrs. Haddad is survived by her husband, Irving Haddad; daughters, Teresa Pope (Duane) and Tracie Goza Rather (Craig); step-children, Terri Bennett (George), Kellie Fitzpatrick (Jeff), and Heather Eans; 8 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren.
Please visit lakewoodfuneralhomes.com for online guestbook.
- Irving Haddad, Husband
- Teresa Pope and husband Duane, Daughter
- Tracie Goza Rather and husband Craig, Daughter
- Mrs. Haddad is also survived by her step-children, Terri Bennett (George), Kellie Fitzpatrick (Jeff), and Heather Eans; 8 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren.
- Lamar Hudson
- Eddie Harrison
- Jessie Perkins
- James Dean Hudson
- Dale Harrison
- James Hudson
- Visitation Monday, May 7, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, May 7, 2018