Linda Kay Patterson
March 19, 1943 – April 5, 2018
Linda Kay Page Patterson, age 75 of Jackson passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2018 at Jackson General Hospital.
Linda was born the fourth child of the late Luther Jefferson Page and Helen Moore Page in Madison County, Tennessee on March 19, 1943. She attended Jackson City Schools and graduated from Jackson High School in 1961. She also attended West Tennessee Business College. Linda worked in Clerical Administration at the Children’s Clinic until her retirement in 1994. Linda was a member of Parkview Baptist Church in her younger years, and later in life she and her family were members of West Jackson Baptist Church.
Linda married her high school sweetheart, George “Buzzy” Patterson in 1961 and they were married almost 41 years until his death in 2006.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by her brother, Robert Page; her sister Jo Nell McAlexander; and an infant sister, Diane Page.
Linda is survived by her daughter Carla Diane Patterson Duke, and one granddaughter, Heather Nicole Patterson, both of whom she loved dearly. She is also survived by one brother, Jerome Page (Bonita); two sisters, Gail Murchison and Joan Page; along with several nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews, and many cousins and friends.
The family will receive friends and loved ones at a visitation to be held on Sunday evening, April 8, 2018 from 5-7 PM at the North Chapel of George A. Smith and Sons.
A funeral service is to be held Monday morning, April 9, 2018 at 11 am at the North Chapel of George A. Smith and Sons. Interment will follow at Ridgecrest Cemetery.
The family has requested that memorial contributions in Linda‘s memory, be directed to the American Heart Association or the American Diabetes Association.
- Carla Diane Patterson Duke, Daughter
- Heather Nicole Patterson, Granddaughter
- Jerome Page (Bonita), Brother
- Gail Murchison, Sister
- Joan Page, Sister
- George "Buzzy" Patterson, Husband, Deceased
- Luther and Helen Moore Page, Parents, Deceased
- Robert Page, Brother, Deceased
- Jo Nell McAlexander, Sister, Deceased
- Diane Page, Sister, Deceased
- several nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews, and many cousins and friends.
- Visitation with Friends and Family Sunday, April 8, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, April 9, 2018
Linda Kay Patterson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY