October 22, 1926 – February 28, 2019
Loretta Stanfill, age 92, of Jackson, Tennessee passed away on Thursday February 28, 2019. Loretta was born October 22, 1926 in Joliet, Ill..
Loretta is survived by; daughter Sandy Williams.
Loretta was preceded in death by.
A visitation with friends and loved ones for Loretta will be held Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at South Chapel of George A. Smith and Sons, 1544 S.Highland Ave., Jackson, TN 38301. A funeral service will occur Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM, 1544 S. Highland Ave., Jackson, TN 38301. A burial will occur Sunday, March 3, 2019 at Ebenezer Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.GASmithandSonsFuneralHome.com for the Stanfill family.
- Sandy Williams, Daughter
- Pat Collins, Granddaughter
- Keith Williams, Grandson
- Summer Williams, Great Granddaughter
- Zach Williams, Great Grandson
- Dustin Goff, Great Grandson
- Brittany Goff, Great Granddaughter
- Dylan Collins, Great Grandson
- Emily Goff, Great Great Grandchild
- Grayson Goff, Great Great Grandchild
- Miranda Rogers, Great Great Grandchild
- Adalynn Rogers, Great Great Grandchild
- Mrs. Stanfill was also preceded in death by 3 Siblings.
- Visitation with Friends and Loved Ones Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, March 3, 2019