Patsy Webb Suggs
February 16, 1937 – July 25, 2018
Patsy (Pat) Webb Suggs, age 81, passed away peacefully at home on July 25, 2018 in Pinson, TN.
She was born on February 16, 1937 in Dyer, TN to Fred and Mattie Webb. She was a loving and devoted wife, blessed with three children, six grandchildren, and three great grandchildren. She was a Christian with many strengths and will be remembered especially for her sweet gentle spirit and contagious smile. She always saw the best in everyone and everything in life.
She was a graduate of West Tennessee Business College and held a variety of careers. She was a member of Parkburg Baptist Church. Her most prized accomplishment was raising her three children and grandchildren. She will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles E. (Buddy) Suggs; brothers, Everette (Mutt) Webb, Harold Webb, William (Bill) Webb and Charles Webb; and sister, Jean Webb Pearson.
She is survived by three children, Jackie Suggs Jackson (Alan), Kim Suggs Haynes (Steve), and Jeff Suggs (Tina); grandchildren, Lauren Spellings Hopper (Daniel), Steven Haynes (Victoria), Tyler Haynes, Kaitlyn Haynes, Kelli Suggs Jones (Drew), and Devin Suggs; great grandchildren, Maggie Jones, Dixie Jones, and Smith Haynes; sister, Frances (Tootsie) Patton; brother, Tim Webb (Barbara); and lots of nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends and loved ones at a visitation at the South Chapel of George A. Smith and Sons from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, 2018.
The funeral service will be conducted at 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, 2018 with Bro. Jerry Barker officiating. Burial will follow at Suggs Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, please honor Pat with a memorial to Parkburg Baptist Church.
- Jackie Suggs Jackson (Alan), Daughter
- Kim Suggs Haynes (Steve), Daughter
- Jeff Suggs (Tina), Son
- Lauren Spellings Hopper (Daniel), Granddaughter
- Steven Haynes (Victoria), Grandson
- Tyler Haynes, Grandson
- Kaitlyn Haynes, Granddaughter
- Kelli Suggs Jones (Drew), Granddaughter
- Devin Suggs, Grandson
- Maggie Jones, Great Grandchild
- Dixie Jones, Great Grandchild
- Smith Haynes, Great Grandchild
- Frances (Tootsie) Patton, Sister
- Tim Webb (Barbara), Brother
- Charles E. "Buddy" Suggs, Husband, Deceased
- Everette (Mutt) Webb, Brother, Deceased
- Harold Webb, Brother, Deceased
- William (Bill) Webb, Brother, Deceased
- Charles Webb, Brother, Deceased
- Jean Webb Pearson, Sister, Deceased
- Steven Haynes
- Tyler Haynes
- Devin Suggs
- Daniel Hopper
- Drew Jones
- Brian Webb
- In lieu of flowers, please honor Pat with a memorial to Parkburg Baptist Church
- Visitation with Friends and Loved Ones Saturday, July 28, 2018
- The Funeral Service Saturday, July 28, 2018
Patsy Webb Suggs
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
July 27, 2018
Jackie, Kim,Jeff, Your Mom Was A Light In My Life The Few Years We Shared As Neighbors And Friends. I Will Always Remember Her Warm Welcoming Spirit Whenever I Was In Your Family Home And Treasure The Times We All Spent Together.
July 26, 2018
My condolences to the family🙏
My husband Thomas use to run the store on Riverside Dr.