Betty Jean Cannon
October 28, 1922 – March 15, 2018
Betty Jean Bradbury Cannon died on March 15, 2018 in Hilliard, FL at the age of 95 after a long eventful life. Betty was born October 28, 1922 in Kansas City, Kansas. She was the daughter of Claud Lee and Nellie Mae Bradbury who predeceased Mrs. Cannon as did her husband Joseph.
Mrs. Cannon was a homemaker and wonderful cook as testified by her children Joseph (Mary), Robert (Herminia), James (Ann) and Paula Hardin (Bill). She loved her flowers and garden. She had eight grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be held from 5:00pm to 7:00pm on Sunday, March 18, 2018 at Hardage-Giddens Edgewood Chapel. The funeral service will take place at 11:00am on Monday, March 19, 2018 at Hardage-Giddens Edgewood Chapel. We will reconvene for entombment at Evergreen Cemetery, 4535 North Main Street, 32206 at 1:00pm on Monday, March 19, 2018.
You may leave words of comfort and sympathy at www.Hardage-GiddensEdgewood.com. HARDAGE-GIDDENS, EDGEWOOD CHAPEL, 729 S. Edgewood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32205, is serving the family.
- Joseph (Mary) Cannon, Son
- Robert (Herminia) Cannon, Son
- James (Ann) Cannon, Son
- Paula (Bill) Hardin, Daughter
- Claud Lee and Nellie Mae Bradbury, Parents
- also survived by eight grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
- Jimmy Cannon, Pallbearer
- Brian Hardin, Pallbearer
- David Hardin, Pallbearer
- Joseph F. Cannon and Mary
- Don Reed, Pallbearer
- Wayne Kelly, Pallbearer
- Kody Kelly, Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, March 19, 2018
- Entombment Monday, March 19, 2018