November 6, 1935 – November 28, 2018
Joy Braddock, 83, of Jacksonville, Florida, passed away Wednesday, November 28, 2018. She was born in Moore Haven, Florida on November 6, 1935. She was married to Ollie R. Braddock Jr. on December 22, 1951. Joy had a long career as the Deli Manager at a local Jacksonville Publix. She had a passion for crocheting, and caring for her family. She was a dedicated and hard working person, and her family meant the world to her.
Joy is survived by her son, Lonnie Braddock (Betty), and her grandchildren, Shawn Braddock (Ava), Melissa Webster, Kristi Braddock (Mike), and Christopher Lindgren, as well as 10 great grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband Ollie R. Braddock Jr., her daughter Dorothy Misco, her grandson Jeremy Braddock, her sisters Bessie Teboe and Annette Pinkerman, and her brother Robert Hagood. Joy was so dearly loved by her family and friends and she will be deeply missed.
A Visitation will be held from 2:00pm-4:00pm Sunday, December 2, 2018 at Greenlawn Funeral Home, 4300 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32207. The Funeral Service will be held at 12:00pm Monday, December 3, 2018 at Greenlawn Funeral Home and will be followed by Graveside Services at Greenlawn Cemetery. Arrangements are under the care of Hardage-Giddens Greenlawn, 4300 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32207.
- Lonnie Braddock, Son
- Betty Braddock, Daughter-in-law
- Ollie R. Braddock Jr., Husband
- Dorothy Misco, Daughter
- Shawn Braddock, Grandson
- Melissa Webster, Granddaughter
- Kristi Braddock, Granddaughter
- Christopher Lindgren, Grandson
- Jeremy Braddock, Grandson
- Bessie Teboe, Sister
- Annette Pinkerman, Sister
- Mrs. Joy Braddock is also survived by 10 great grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 3, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, December 3, 2018