Kathryn L. Meyers
January 12, 1929 – December 1, 2019
Kathryn L. Meyers age 90 of Clarksville, went to be with her Lord on Sunday, December 1, 2019 in Waynesburg Healthcare and Rehabilitation in Waynesburg.
She was born January 12, 1929 in Pricedale, a daughter of the late Henry and Lucinda Pearl Halterbaum Lane.
On February 14, 1948 she married Wallace S. Meyers, who passed away December 9, 2010. Mrs. Meyers was a homemaker and resided in Clarksville since 1948, where she was a member of St. Thomas R.C. Church of St. Matthias Parish.
She was a member of the Eagles Auxiliary in Clarksville and the American Legion Auxiliary in Jefferson. Kathryn enjoyed bingo and going to the casino. She traveled with a group to Steelers games and traveled for vacations with her husband and sisters. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Surviving are a daughter, Donna Kaye Kaczmark of Clarksville; five grandchildren, Tiffani Ludrosky (Michael) of Rices Landing, Todd Kaczmark (Rebecca) of Washington, Ryan Kaczmark (Courtney) of Chambersburg, Cristy Meyers, and Staci Meyers Prickett (Dean) ; eight great-grandchildren, Raylin, Madison, and Michael Ludrosky, Ethan and Nora Kaczmark, and Alex and Macie Kaczmark, and Zachary Meister; and several nieces and nephews.
Deceased, in addition to her husband, are a son, Wallace S. Meyers Jr., a grandson, James D. Kaczmark Jr., and her son-in-law, James D. “Jobey” Kaczmark. She was also predeceased by nine beloved brothers and sisters.
- Wallace S. Meyers, Husband (deceased)
- Henry Lane, Father (deceased)
- Lucinda Pearl Halterbaum Lane, Mother (deceased)
- Donna Kay Kaczmark, Daughter
- Wallace S. Meyers Jr., Son (deceased)
- Tiffani Ludrosky (Michael), Granddaughter
- Todd Kaczmark (Rebecca), Grandson
- Ryan Kaczmark (Courtney), Grandson
- Christy Meyers, Granddaughter
- Stacey Meyers (Dean), Prickett
- James D. Kaczmark Jr., Grandson (deceased)
- James "Jobey" Kaczmark, Son-in-law (deceased)
Also surviving are: eight great-grandchildren, Raylin, Madison, and Michael Ludrosky, Ethan and Nora Kaczmark, and Alex and Macie Kaczmark, and Zachary Meister; and several nieces and nephews
She was also predeceased by 9 beloved brothers and sisters.
- Blessing Service Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Visitation Tuesday, December 3, 2019