June 4, 1952 – March 26, 2021
Annette Long, age 68, passed away on Friday, March 26, 2021 at her residence in Gray, Tennesse. She was born in Johnson City, Tennessee, the daughter of the late Clinton F. Long and Dorothy Mae Arnett Long. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by three brothers, R. Floyd Long, Bill J. Long, and Freddie E. Long; and one sister, Shirlee F. Arrowood.
She was a member of Gray Church of God. She enjoyed writing and coloring.
She is survived by one sister, Charlotte Hicks; three brothers, Charles Long and wife Millie, Leroy Long and wife Vickie, and Gary Long; several nieces and nephews; and a special cousin and friend, Jeannie Colbaugh.
The family will receive friends Tuesday, March 30, 2021 from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Monte Vista Funeral Home. Funeral Service will follow at 7:00 PM with Bishop Richard Thompson officiating. Committal Service and Interment will be held Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 1:00 PM at Telford Cemetery. Pallbearers will be her nephews, Nick Ferguson, Woody Arrowood, Rusty Long, Joe Long, Joseph Long, Mike Lynn, Fred Long and Dan Camden. Honorary pallbearers will be her brothers, Charles Long, Leroy Long, and Gary Long; and her nephews, Chris Long, Greg Long, and Mike Long. Due to COVID-19, for everyone’s protection, all visitors are required to wear a mask and social distancing will be observed.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to the Dawn of Hope, 500 E. Oakland Avenue, Johnson City, TN 37601.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff of Amedisys Hospice for all the love and care that was shown.
Arrangements especially for Ms. Annette Long and her family have been made through Monte Vista Funeral Home & Memorial Park, 1900 E. Oakland Avenue, Johnson City, TN; 423-282-2631.
- Clinton F. Long, Father (deceased)
- Dorothy Mae Arnett Long, Mother (deceased)
- R. Floyd Long, Brother (deceased)
- Bill J. Long, Brother (deceased)
- Freddie E. Long, Brother (deceased)
- Shirlee F. Arrowood, Sister (deceased)
- Charlotte Hicks, Sister
- Charles Long and wife Millie, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Leroy Long and wife Vickie, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Gary Long, Brother
- Jeannie Colbaugh, Special Cousin and Friend
- Nick Ferguson, Active Pallbearer
- Woody Arrowood, Active Pallbearer
- Rusty Long, Active Pallbearer
- Joe Long, Active Pallbearer
- Joseph Long, Active Pallbearer
- Mike Lynn, Active Pallbearer
- Fred Long, Active Pallbearer
- Charles Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Leroy Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gary Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Chris Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Greg Long, Honorary Pallbearer
- Mike Long, Honorary Pallbearer
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Committal Service & Interment
Wednesday, March 31, 2021