Felix Altamirano Mendoza
July 29, 1942 – March 26, 2019
Felix Altamirano Mendoza, age 76, of Erwin, TN passed away on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at Johnson City Medical Center. He was born in Hostotipaquillo, Jalisco Mexico, a son of the late Issac and Victorina Altamirano Mendoza.
Felix worked as a businessman.
He is survived by his wife, Engracia Arreola Mendoza; one son, Issac Mendoza; three daughters, Clariza Mendoza, Icela Mendoza and husband Samuel Cecena; and Cynthia Mendoza and husband Javier Silva; and six grandchildren.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 8:00PM Friday, March 29, 2019 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 2211 E. Lakeview Drive, Johnson City, TN with Father Jesús Guerrero officiating. The family will receive friends from 5:00PM until 7:00PM Monday, April 1, 2019 at Monte Vista Funeral Home. Committal Service and Interment will be held at a later date at Las Pilas Cemetery in Las Pilas, Nayarit, Mexico.
Online condolences may be made to the Mendoza family at www.montevistafunerals.com.
Arrangements especially for Mr. Mendoza and his family have been made through Monte Vista Funeral Home & Memorial Park, 1900 E. Oakland Avenue, Johnson City, TN; 423-282-2631
- the late Issac Mendoza, Father
- the late Victorina Altamirano Mendoza, Mother
- Engracia Arreola Mendoza, Wife
- Issac Mendoza, Son
- Clariza Mendoza, Daughter
- Icela Mendoza and husband Samuel Cecena, Daughter
- Cynthia Mendoza and husband Javier Silva, Daughter
- Felix Altamirano Mendoza is also survived by six grandchildren
- Funeral Mass Friday, March 29, 2019
- Visitation Monday, April 1, 2019