Charles Robert Wilson
April 4, 1937 – September 12, 2018
Charles Robert (Bob) Wilson, 81, of Raymore, Missouri passed away on September 12. 2018.
A Visitation will be held from 10:00am to 11:00am on Monday, September 17 at Mt. Moriah, Newcomer & Freeman Funeral Home, 10507 Holmes Road, Kansas City, Missouri. A Funeral Service will follow at 11:00am at the funeral home. Burial at Mt. Moriah Cemetery.
Bob was born on April 4, 1937 in Kansas City, Missouri to Charles Woodrow and Murial Marguerite (Freeman) Wilson. He was a graduate of Southeast High School, Class of 1955. Bob went to work in the printing industry shortly out of high school, retiring in 1999 from Clark/Banta Printing Company.
Bob is survived by his wife of 57 years, Nancy. He is also survived by his daughters Vicki Kirby, Belton, Missouri and Linda Reynolds (Carl), Louisburg, Kansas, granddaughters Laura Raney (Daniel) and Morgan Kirby, great-grandsons Tyler & Chance Hoover and Kevin Kirby all from Belton, Missouri and his brother Jim Wilson, Quenemo, Kansas.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions be made in Charles’ name to Children’s Mercy Hospital, c/o Cancer Research, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64108; (816) 302-0005; https://www.childrensmercy.org/
- Charles Woodrow Wilson (deceased), Father
- Marial Marguerite (Freeman) Wilson (deceased), Mother
- Nancy (Wills) Wilson, Wife of 57 years
- Vicki Kirby, Daughter
- Linda Reynolds, Daughter
- Carl Reynolds, Son-in-law
- Laura (Daniel) Raney, Granddaughter
- Morgan Kirby, Granddaughter
- Tyler Hoover, Great-grandson
- Chance Hoover, Great-grandson
- Kevin Kirby, Great-grandson
- Jim Wilson, Brother
- Visitation Monday, September 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, September 17, 2018