Donna Marie Simmons
July 3, 1935 – June 23, 2019
Donna Marie Simmons, 83, passed away June 23, 2019 at her home.
A visitation is 6-8 PM Wednesday, June 26th, at McGilley Antioch Chapel. The Memorial Mass is 10:00 AM Thursday, July 11th at St. Gabriel Catholic Church followed by burial in Leavenworth National Cemetery at 12:30 PM. The family suggests contributions to St. Pius X High School.
Donna was born July 3, 1935 to Jack Nicholas Beebee and Alvina F. (Masat) Beebee in Omaha, NE. On November 26, 1955 she married Mathias Joseph Simmons, Jr. Before his passing on February 12, 2018, they were married for 62 years. They had 8 children born during their marriage. Donna was very active in the VFW and served for many years as Americanism Chairman. She was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Church. In addition to her husband, Donna was preceded in death by an infant daughter, Sandy Simmons.
Survivors include children, Cathy Combs and husband William, Teri Hahn, Paul Simmons, Tony Simmons, Robby Simmons and wife, Wendy, Ellen Montgomery and husband, Ricky, and Jenny Moore and husband, Tom; 14 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren; and a brother, Robert John Beebee and wife, Linda.
- Cathy (William) Combs, Daughter
- Teri Hahn, Daughter
- Paul Simmons, Son
- Tony Simmons, Son
- Robby (Wendy) Simmons, Son
- Ellen (Ricky) Montgomery, Daughter
- Jenny (Tom) Moore, Daughter
- Robert John (Linda) Beebee, Brother
- Mathias Joseph Simmons (Deceased), Husband
- Sandy Simmons (Deceased), Daughter
- Alvina F. (Masat) Beebee (Deceased), Mother
- Jack Nicholas Beebee (Deceased), Father
- 14 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren
- St. Pius X High School
- Visitation Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Memorial Mass Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Committal Service Thursday, July 11, 2019