Elizabeth "Beth" Ann Saluzzi
July 21, 1959 – March 14, 2020
Elizabeth Ann (Beth) Saluzzi, 60, passed away March 14, 2020. Visitation is 10:00-11:00 AM Thursday, March 19th, with Funeral Mass at 11:00 AM, at St. Patrick Catholic Church; burial in Resurrection Cemetery. In lieu of flowers contributions are suggested to St. Patrick Catholic Church.
Beth was born July 21, 1959 to Joseph John and Doris Jean (Williams) Saluzzi in Kansas City, MO. She graduated from St. Pius X High School and received her masters from Rockhurst University. Beth retired from the city of Gladstone as a financial analyst. She was preceded in death by her parents; her brother, Sam Saluzzi; and a sister, Kathy Huffman.
Survivors include her nieces and nephews, Shannon Saluzzi, Diana (Mark) Asbury, Jennifer (Rodney) McIntosh, Rachel Huffman, and Stephen (Melissa) Saluzzi; several great nieces and nephews; and a close aunt, Terry Lerner; sister-in-law, Sharon Saluzzi.
- Shannon Saluzzi, Niece
- Diana (Mark) Asbury, Niece
- Jennifer (Rodney) McIntosh, Niece
- Rachel Huffman, Niece
- Stephen (Melissa) Saluzzi, Nephew
- Terry Lerner, Aunt
- Sharon Saluzzi, Sister-in-law
- Several great nieces and nephews.
- Mark Asbury, Pallbearer
- Rodney McIntosh, Pallbearer
- Nic Asbury, Pallbearer
- Mitch McIntosh, Pallbearer
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Visitation Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Committal Service Thursday, March 19, 2020