Mt. Moriah, Newcomer and Freeman Funeral Home & Mount Moriah Cemetery South
10507 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO
Juanita Mae Wilson
October 29, 1934 – February 10, 2020
Juanita Mae Wilson (Boyce), born October 29, 1934, passed from this life to be with Jesus on February 10, 2020 in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, where she lived for the past thirteen years.
She previously lived in Kansas City Missouri and retired from Bendix/Allied Signal (Honeywell) in 1994 after many years. Juanita enjoyed her time bowling, singing in the church choir and the Messiah, trips with Billy and time spent with her family.
Juanita was the daughter of Anna (Wehrmann) Boyce and Orland Boyce. She was preceded in death by brothers Kenneth, Warren, and sister JoAnne. She is survived by loving husband of 63 years, Billy Wilson, two sons; Jeffrey (Sally), Steven (Penny) five grandchildren; Ethan (Hannah), Anna (Travis Stephens), Nina, Jonah, Ryan and many friends.
Visitation will be held at Peace Lutheran Church, 8240 Blue Ridge Boulevard, Kansas City, Missouri 64138 on Friday, February 14, 2020 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. On Saturday, February 15th, a Celebration of Life Service will be held at 10:30am preceded by a visitation at 9:30 am at Peace Lutheran Church followed by burial, at Mount Moriah Cemetery South, 10507 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO 64131.
In lieu of flowers, we suggest donations to Peace Lutheran Church or Kansas City Hospice.
- Orland T. Boyce, Father (deceased)
- Anna (Wehrmann) Boyce, Mother
- Kenneth, Warren & JoAnne, Siblings (deceased)
- Billy Wilson, Loving Husband of 63 years
- Jeffery Wilson (Sally), Son
- Steven Wilson (Penny), Son
- Ethan Wilson (Hannah), Grandson
- Anna Stephens (Travis), Granddaughter
- Nina Wilson, Granddaughter
- Jonah Wilson, Grandson
- Ryan Wilson, Grandson
- Ethan Wilson, Pallbearer
- Jonah Wilson, Pallbearer
- Ryan Wilson, Pallbearer
- Jimmy Mason, Pallbearer
- Gary Thurnau, Pallbearer
- Jim Clay, Pallbearer
- Anna Stephens, Honorary Pallbearer
- Nina Wilson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Hannah Wilson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Travis Stephens, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, February 14, 2020
- Visitation Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Graveside Service Saturday, February 15, 2020
Juanita Mae Wilson
February 17, 2020
Billy, Kathy & I are so sorry to hear of Juanita's passing. We have many fond memories of the Mazuma meetings and activities we went to with you guys. You take care of yourself, and remember the good times.
February 15, 2020
Very sorry and sad to hear about Juanita’s passing. She was
a very special person. And, you both had a very special marriage.
Your family, your friends, and coworkers will miss her. I always
enjoyed her humor.
Vonnie Mason Fairley
February 11, 2020
Very sorry to learn of Aunt Juanita's passing but she is at peace now. Always had a smile for me.
Prayers and love sent to Uncle BiIly, Jeff , Steve and their families.
Vonnie and Matt