Martin T. Mandabach
September 6, 1926 – November 7, 2018
Martin T. Mandabach, 92, of Lee’s Summit, Missouri passed away on November 7, 2018 at Villages of Jackson Creek.
A Visitation will be held from 2:00pm to 3:00pm followed by a 3:00pm Funeral Service on Monday, November 12th at Mt. Moriah, Newcomer & Freeman Funeral Home, 10507 Holmes Road, Kansas City, Missouri. Burial will follow in Mount Moriah Cemetery.
Martin was born on September 6, 1926 in Washington, Indiana. He served with the US Navy during WWII. He retired from AT&T. Martin was a member of the Southwestern Bell Telephone Pioneers. He was a 65 year member of the Masons.
Martin was a beloved father and grandfather. He was considered by all to be a sweet and kind man.
Martin was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Helen L. Mandabach. He is survived by his daughter Jane A. Roberts and her husband Ron F. Roberts of Lake Winnebago, Missouri; grandchildren Jacob R. Roberts and Olivia M. Roberts.
In lieu of flowers the family requests that memorial contributions be made in Martin’s name to Heartland Honor Flight, Attn: Donations, Post Office Box 843930, Kansas City, Missouri 64184.
- Theodore Mandabach (deceased), Father
- Marie (Kelly) Mandabach (deceased), Mother
- Helen L. Mandabach (deceased), Wife of 60 years
- Jane A. Roberts, Daughter
- Ron F. Roberts, Son-in-law
- Jacob R. Roberts, Grandson
- Olivia M. Roberts, Granddaughter
- Ron Roberts, Pallbearer
- Jacob Roberts, Pallbearer
- Tyler DeCavele, Pallbearer
- Brent Lyon, Pallbearer
- Drew Padget, Pallbearer
- Russell Roberts, Pallbearer
- Heartland Honor Flight
- Visitation Monday, November 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, November 12, 2018
- Committal Service with Full Military Honors Monday, November 12, 2018
Martin T. Mandabach
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
November 12, 2018
Goodbye old friend. My condolences to Jane and her family. I have many fond memories of times shared with you, Helen and Ella. Rest In Peace.