Mt. Moriah, Newcomer and Freeman Funeral Home & Mount Moriah Cemetery South
10507 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO
Tony Eugene Kaiser
August 15, 1927 – November 4, 2019
Tony Eugene Kaiser, 92, of Kansas City, Missouri passed away on November 4, 2019.
Tony was born on August 15, 1927 in Brunswick, Missouri to Ollie Herman and Lucy Francis (Cazzell) Kaiser.
Tony served in the US Navy 1945-1948; he was stationed on the USS Winged Arrow (Troop Transport). He attended the USS Winged Arrow reunion for 20 years. He was self-employed as a parking attendant 1948-1959. Tony was a truck driver for Montgomery Ward and several other companies 1960-1971. He was an owner/operator and drove trucks for a total of 47 years.
Tony was a life member of the VFW. He was a member of the American Legion and the Mason’s Cooper Lodge #36 in Booneville, Missouri where he earned his 50 year pin.
Tony was preceded in death by his parents and his son Jack R. Kaiser, brothers Raymond Kaiser and Denzel Lloyd Kaiser. He is survived by his son Tony Gene (Linda) Kaiser of California, companion Lena Stoner, 7 grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchild.
- Ollie Herman Kaiser (deceased), Father
- Lucy Francis (Cazzell) Kaiser (deceased), Mother
- Jack R. Kaiser (deceased), Son
- Raymond Kaiser (deceased), Brother
- Denzel Lloyd Kaiser (deceased), Brother
- Tony Gene (Linda) Kaiser, Son
- Lena Stoner, Companion
- Seven (7), Grandchildren
- Ten (10), Great-grandchildren
- One (1), Great-great-grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, November 7, 2019