Yevdokiya "Dusya" Idelson
March 15, 1928 – March 12, 2019
Yevdokiya "Dusya" Idelson, 90, of Kansas City, Kansas passed away on March 12, 2019.
She was born in Kharkov, Ukraine the daughter of Boris and Yevgeniya Khizhkovoy. She was preceded in death by her sister, Vera Shein. Dusya is survived by her husband of 60 years, Valentin Idelson, son, Alexander Schukin and his wife, Lusya, daughter, Irina Idelson and husband, Sergey Vaysfligel, grandchildren, Dmitriy Schukin, Alina Vaysfligel and Alisa Vaysfligel-Huschka.
Dusya has lived a long, at times difficult, but nonetheless happy life. She has been a faithful wife, entirely devoted to her family. She was a good mother to her son and daughter, a great mother-in-law, and a loving grandmother to her grandson and 2 granddaughters. She loved the family dogs and cats, and they loved her too.
She worked hard all her life, professionally and in the home, making sure her family was always fed, warm and comfortable. She enjoyed gardening and was an excellent cook. She liked to sew and cross-stitch. She was an avid reader. She liked to joke and to laugh with others. She was a joy and a light in her family's life.
Her family will always be in eternal debt to her, and will miss her dearly.
- Boris Khizhkovoy (deceased), Father
- Yevgeniya Khizhkovoy (deceased), Mother
- Vera Shein (deceased), Sister
- Valentin Idelson, Husband of 60 years
- Alexander Schukin, Son
- Lusya Schukin, Daughter-in-law
- Irina Idelson, Daughter
- Sergey Vaysfligel, Son-in-law
- Dmitriy Schukin, Grandchild
- Alina Vaysfligel, Grandchild
- Alisa Vaysfligel-Huschka, Grandchild
- Memorial Visitation Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Memorial Service Saturday, March 16, 2019