Mrs. Frankie Merle Webb
November 20, 1926 – September 25, 2018
Frankie was born on November 20, 1926 in Kaufman, Texas to parents William Austin and Eula Dotsy (Countryman) Dunson and entered into eternal rest on September 25, 2018 at the age of 91. Frankie had her first job working for J.W. Gent in his ice cream parlor and then went on to work on the family farm. She worked for NOAA as a weather watcher, with Harold Taft, for 30 years. Later in her life she worked for Anderson-Clayton Bros. in Kaufman for 10 plus years. Frankie was baptized in 1938 at Oak Grove Baptist Church by her uncle, Rev. D.C. Dunson. In 1950, she transferred her membership to First Baptist in Kaufman, Texas and then to Calvary Baptist in May of 2007. Frankie was a member of Eastern Star and a Cub Scout leader. She loved garage sales and shopping, especially for jewelry. Frankie was an amazing lady who will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Frankie was preceded in death by her parents, first husband Wilburn Homer Fair and son-in-law Rueben Arakelian.
She is survived by her husband Lloyd G. “Sixty” Webb of Kaufman, son Robert Fair and wife Rita of Kaufman, daughter Susan Arakelian of Garland, grandchildren; Robert Fair II and wife Cheryl, Jennifer Stewart and husband David, Emily Johnson and husband Craig and Kristy McCaleb and husband Scott, great-grandchildren; Seth, Madison, Jackson, Natalie, Megan, Isabel, Katie, Sophie and Vivian, brother Carlos Dunson and wife Sybil of Kaufman, sisters; WillAnn Stoy and husband Don of Kaufman and Linda Cotton and husband Edgar of Kaufman, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many lifelong friends.
- William Austin and Eula Dotsy (Countryman) Dunson, Parents
- Wilburn Homer Fair, First Husband
- Rueben Arakelian, Son-in-law
- Lloyd G. "Sixty" Webb, Husband
- Robert Fair and Rita, Son and Wife
- Susan Arakelian, Daughter
- Robert Fair II and Cheryl, Grandson and Wife
- Jennifer Stewart and David, Granddaughter and Husband
- Emily Johnson and Craig, Granddaughter and Husband
- Kristy McCaleb and Scott, Granddaughter and Husband
- Seth, Madison, Jackson, Natalie, Megan, Isabel, Katie, Sophie and Vivian, Great-grandchildren
- Carlos Dunson and Sybil, Brother and Wife
- WillAnn Stoy and Don, Sister and Husband
- Linda Cotton and Edgar, Sister and Husband
- Frankie also leaves behind numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Greg Stoy, Pallbearer
- Daniel Stoy, Pallbearer
- Steven Dunson, Pallbearer
- David Cotton, Pallbearer
- Jackson McCaleb, Pallbearer
- Seth Babovec, Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, September 28, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, September 29, 2018
Mrs. Frankie Merle Webb
Paula Peters Coffman
September 26, 2018
She was like a second Mom to all of us in the youth group at First Baptist of Kaufman during the late 1960's and early 1970's. Her home was ALWAYS welcoming and her table filled with great food. She was a wonderful woman, gracious and loving from the heart! Paula Peters Coffman