Luke Aaron Smith
March 12, 2018 – September 4, 2018
Luke Aaron Smith received his angel’s wing on September 4, 2018. He was born on March 12, 2018 to parents Steven Randall Smith and Holly Ann Machacek. Luke was an amazing little boy, with a beautiful smile and big blue eyes. Though he was only here for a short time, he will live in our hearts forever.
Luke is survived by his parents Steven Smith and Holly Machacek of Dallas, twin brother Matthew James Smith of Dallas, half-sisters; Chloe and Zoe Machacek of Waco, paternal grandparents; Jessica Smith of Scurry and Randy Smith of Forney, maternal grandparents; Suzanne and James Machacek of Waco, paternal great-grandmother Shirley Masterson of Dallas, maternal great-grandmother Antoinette Murphy of Austin, uncles and aunts; Amy Smith and Brent Loper of Quitman, Melissa and Paul Hoffmeyer of Crandall, Brandon and Katie Murphy of Terrell, great-aunts; Mona Beavers of Dallas and Rosanne Archer of Kaufman, numerous cousins and many other loving family members.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep; If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen
- Steven Smith, Father
- Holly Machacek, Mother
- Matthew James Smith, Twin Brother
- Chloe Machacek, Half-sister
- Zoe Machacek, Half-sister
- Jessica Smith, Paternal Grandmother
- Randy Smith, Paternal Grandfather
- Suzanne and James Machacek, Maternal Grandparents
- Shirley Masterson, Paternal Great-grandmother
- Antoinette Murphy, Maternal Great-grandmother
- Luke is also survived by his aunts and uncles; Amy Smith and Brent Loper, Melissa and Paul Hoffmeyer and Brandon and Katie Murphy, great-aunts; Mona Beavers and Rosanne Archer, numerous cousins and many other loving family members.
- Craig Beaver, Pallbearer
- Austin Archer, Pallbearer
- Visitation Saturday, September 8, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, September 8, 2018
Luke Aaron Smith
September 10, 2018
Luke and his big sisters Chloe and Zoe.
Hope he knows how very much he is loved.