Robert Lynn Gage
May 28, 1965 – March 26, 2021
Robert Gage was born to parents Rexal and Virginia Gage on May 28, 1965. He entered into rest on March 26, 2021. He was a loving and devoted family man. He cherished his children and adored his grandchildren. Robert was a great partner, brother, uncle and friend to all. His witty sense of humor would bring laughter to all in his life. He loved to fish, work in his yard and was a collector of eclectic items but most of all he was happiest when surrounded by family. Robert was preceded in death by his parents, Rexal and Virginia Gage, and his brother Fred Gage. He is survived by his wife, Debbie; his children: Krystal Gage and partner Haley; Darcy Stephens and husband Chris; Brandon Freeman and wife Amber; his grandchildren: Drake Pittsinger; Jaxon and Tyler Stephens; Joseph Freeman; Kodie and Anthony Tumbleson; his siblings: John Gage; Eddie Gage and wife Gena; Becky Wallace and husband Kenny; along with numerous nieces; nephews; loved ones and life long friends.
- Rexal and Birginia Gage, Parents (deceased)
- Fred Gage, Brother (deceased)
- Debbie Gage, Wife
- Krystal Gage and Haley (Haley), Daughter and Partner
- Darcy Stephens and Chris (Chris), Daughter and Husband
- Brandon Freeman and Amber, Son and Wife.
- John Gage, Brother
- Eddie Gage and Gena, Brother and Sister-in-Law
- Becky Wallace and Kenny, Sister and Brother-in-Law
- Robert also leaves his grandchildren: Drake Pittsinger; Jaxon and Tyler Stephens; Joseph Freeman; Kodie and Anthony Tumbleson; along with numerous nieces; nephews; loved ones and lifelong friends to cherish his memory.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021