Miss Ryker Thompson
October 12, 2018 – March 4, 2019
Miss Ryker Thompson was born on October 12, 2018 in Dallas, Texas to parents Jackie and Jimmy Thompson and received her angel’s wings on March 4, 2019 at the age of 4 months. Ryker was born a warrior, she had open heart surgery when she was just one month old and later also having stomach surgery. Ryker was a blessing, a miracle baby. She was a beautiful little girl, who was loved immensely by her older brother, Ryatt. He loved taking care of her, playing and talking with her. She loved it when people talked to her. Ryker had a beautiful smile and was her mother’s world. She was on this earth for a short time, but made an impact that will last a lifetime.
Ryker was preceded in death by her grandmother Dorothy Jean Davis, great-grandmother Patsy Walters and great-uncle Junior Turner.
She is survived by her parents Jackie and Jimmy Thompson of Kaufman, brother Ryatt Thompson of Kaufman, brother Jace Thompson of Grand Saline, grandmother Dena “Mimi” Turner of Balch Springs, grandfather Jackie “Papa Jack” Turner of Kemp, grandparents Nene and PawPaw Jackson of Kaufman, aunt Amber Clark of Kemp, aunt and uncle Betty Mae and Robert Meroney of Grand Saline, aunt Cray-Cray of Palmer, other loving family members and many more loving friends.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. ~Amen~
- Dorothy Jean Davis, Grandmother
- Patsy Walters, Great-grandmother
- Junior Turner, Great-uncle
- Jackie and Jimmy Thompson, Parents
- Ryatt Thompson, Brother
- Jace Thompson, Brother
- Dena "Mimi" Turner, Grandmother
- Jackie "Papa Jack" Turner, Grandfather
- Beverly "Nene" and Larry "PawPaw" Jackson, Grandparents
- Amber Clark, Aunt
- Betty Mae and Robert Meroney, Aunt and Uncle
- Cray - Cray, Aunt
- Ryker also leaves behind other loving family members and many more loving friends.
- Visitation Sunday, March 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, March 11, 2019
- Graveside Service Monday, March 11, 2019