Martha Underwood Craig
October 4, 1932 – September 10, 2018
Martha Underwood Harrison Craig, age 85 and 15 year resident of Rome, GA, was called home on Monday, September 10, 2018. She was born in LaGrange, GA on October 4th, 1932.
Martha worked as a nurse for over 20 years, and retired in 1994. In her later years, she became active with the Georgia Blind and Low Vision Association. Martha will always be remembered as a dedicated and loving mother, grandmother, great grandmother and friend.
Martha Craig has been reunited with her parents, John Bob (Buddy) Underwood and Martha Abrail Underwood; husband, Willie Hayward Harrison; daughters, Martha Katherine Harrison, Rebecca Ann Harrison; brothers, George Underwood, J.W. Underwood, Roland Underwood; and sisters,Pauline Johnson, Evelyn Hutson. Martha is survived by her sons, John H Harrison of Kingston, GA, Michael Eric Harrison of Yankton, SD; daughter, Nancy Louise Bishop of Kennesaw, GA; brothers, Hilt Underwood of Bonita Springs, FL, Eugene Underwood of Searcy, AR; sister, Edna Frost of Marietta, GA; 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
A Funeral Service to honor the life of Martha Underwood Harrison Craig will be held on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 10:00 AM in the Chapel of Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home. Graveside service for the family will be at 2:00 PM at Hillview Cemetery in LaGrange, GA.
- Martha Abrail Rice, Mother
- John Bob-Buddy Underwood, Father
- Willie Hayward Harrison, Husband
- Martha Katherine Harrison, Daughter
- Rebecca Ann Harrison, Daughter
- George Underwood, Brother
- J.W. Underwood, Brother
- Roland Underwood, Brother
- Pauline Johnson, Sister
- Evelyn Hutson, Sister
- John H Harrison, Son
- Michael Eric Harrison, Son
- Nancy Louise Bishop, Daughter
- Hilt Underwood, Brother
- Eugene Underwood, Brother
- Edna Frost, Sister
- Martha also leaves 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Family Graveside Service Saturday, September 15, 2018