Mrs. Connie Flores
September 10, 1943 – February 23, 2018
Mrs. Connie Flores, age 74, of Kerman, California passed away on Friday February 23, 2018. Connie was born September 10, 1943.
A visitation for Connie will be held Friday, March 9, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at St Patrick Catholic Church, 567 S Kearney Ave, Kerman, CA 93630. Rosary service will begin at 9:30 AM, followed by funeral service from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and Commital will be held at St Peter's Cemetery around noon, 264 N Blythe Ave, Fresno, CA 93706.
- Guillermo Flores, Husband
- Arthur Flores Sr, Son
- William Flores, Son
- Mary Helen Phillips, Daughter
- Laura Flores, Daughter
- Anna Flores, Daughter-in-law
- Debbie Flores, Daughter-in-law
- Emily Aguilera, Sister
- Fernando Castro Jr, Brother
- Arthur Flores Jr., Grandson
- Desi Flores, Granddaughter
- Nick Flores, Grandson
- Ariana Flores, Granddaughter
- Melissa Flores, Granddaughter
- Eric Flores, Grandson
- Joseph Flores, Grandson
- Adrian Flores, Grandson
- Demitrius Phillips, Grandson
- Nathan Flores, Grandson
- DJ Rodriguez, Grandson
- Daniel Rodriguez, Grandson
- Nicholas Flores, Grandson
- Jordan Flores, Great Granddaughter
- Nicolette Flores, Great Granddaughter
- David Rodriguez, Great Grandson
- Emily Rodriguez, Great Granddaughter
- Braydon Rodriguez, Great Grandson
- Jaycie Rodriguez, Great Granddaughter
- Mary Leanne Rodriguez, Great Granddaughter
- Jayden Flores, Great Grandson
- Nevaeh Flores, Great Grandson
- Aiden Quijano, Great Grandson
- Alejandro Maldonado, Great Grandson
- Josiah Quijano, Great Grandson
- Arthur Flores Jr., Pallbearer
- Nick Flores, Pallbearer
- Eric Flores, Pallbearer
- Joseph Flores, Pallbearer
- Adrian Flores, Pallbearer
- Nathan Flores, Pallbearer
- Demitrius Phillips, Pallbearer
- DJ Rodriguez, Pallbearer
- Nicholas Flores, Honourary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, March 9, 2018
- Rosary Service Friday, March 9, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, March 9, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, March 9, 2018
Mrs. Connie Flores
March 6, 2018
We will truly miss our Tia Connie she was always so welcoming and happy to see us. I will miss our visits and her smiling face.
The Sisters in this picture are together now. My Mom Micha in the middle, Our Tia Maryann to the right and Our Tia Connie in her cute Sailor outfit.
Our Tia Emily is the Baby and we are happy that you are here with us Tia. I understand loss and I know you are hurting. We all love you and thank you for all you do. And our Tio Fernando we still need to hear the many funny stories you tell us. I am so sorry for the loss of your Sister.
My deepest sympathy to our Tio and and Cousins. They gave our Tia happiness. She has a big beautiful family. I am truly sorry for your loss.
We love you Tia give my Mom a hug for me and tell her that we love and miss her so much.