Barbara Sue Robinette
July 11, 1946 – June 4, 2018
Barbara Sue Robinette follows her mother and father, Estelle and Woodrow Robinette, on her journey into the arms of Jesus, her savior and comfort.
She was preceded in death by her sister, Margaret Barnette and brother-in-law Ervin Barnette. Barbara Sue is survived by her nieces and nephews: Deborah (Erwin) Holman, Billie Barnette, Richard Barnette and David Barnette. Additionally her great nieces and nephews: Jonathan (Denise) Holman, Benjamin (Elizabeth) Holman, Sarah Holman and Fallon Barnette. She has four great-great-nephews and two great-great-nieces.
Barbara Sue was a born again Christian and a member of Blessed Hope Baptist Church. The family will receive friends on Sunday, June 10, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at East Lawn Funeral Home.
Graveside services will follow at 2:00 pm at East Lawn Memorial Park in the Garden of the Well with Pastor David Phillips officiating.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com. East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the Robinette family.
- Deborah (Erwin) Holman, Billie Barnette, Richard Barnette and David Barnette, Nieces and Nephews
- Jonathan (Denise) Holman, Benjamin (Elizabeth) Holman, Sarah Holman, Fallon Barnette, Great-Nieces and Great-Nephews
- Four Great-Great-Nephews and Two Great-Great-Nieces, Family
- Woodrow and Estelle Robinette, Parents - Deceased
- Margaret Barnette, Sister - Deceased
- Ervin Barnette, Brother-In-Law - Deceased
- Visitation Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Graveside Service Sunday, June 10, 2018