Ida Belle Baker
April 6, 1938 – September 12, 2018
Ida Baker, 80, of Gray, TN, passed away on Wednesday, September, 12, 2018 at Johnson City Medical Center.
Ida worked as a LPN and private sitter in Blountville, TN. She loved flowers and watching birds in her back yard. Her favorite pastime was watching the Shepherd’s Chapel on TV.
She is preceded in death by her husband, James Aron Baker; parents, Gracie and William Berry; son, Kilton “Butch” Dulaney; daughter, Patricia Sue Dulaney; and brother, Joe Berry.
Ida is survived by her son Wayne Baker and wife Heather, daughter Betty Baker, grandchildren Cydnie Jacobsen and Tiler Baker, brother Edgar Berry and wife Detta Sue, and sisters Jean Dulaney and Pauline Smith and husband Gene.
The family will receive friends on Friday, September 14, 2018 from 12:00 to 2:00 pm at East Lawn Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 pm in the chapel with Pastor Wayne Baker officiating.
Graveside service will follow at East Lawn Memorial Park. Friends and family will serve as pallbearers.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that live plants be used at the service.
Online condolences may be made to the Baker family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com.
East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the Baker family.
- Wayne Baker & wife Heather, Son
- Betty Baker, Daughter
- Cydnie Jacobsen, Tiler Baker, Grandchildren
- Edgar Berry & wife Detta Sue, Brother
- Jean Dulaney, Pauline Smith & husband Gene, Sisters
- William and Gracie Berry, Parents - Deceased
- James Aron Baker, Husband - Deceased
- Kilton "Butch" Dulaney, Son - Deceased
- Patricia Sue Dulaney, Daughter - Deceased
- Joe Berry, Brother - Deceased
- Family & Friends
- Visitation Friday, September 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, September 14, 2018
- Committal Following Friday, September 14, 2018
Ida Belle Baker
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
September 14, 2018
Wayne and Betty,
We all are thinking of you and praying for you and your families. Someday soon, all of us cousins need to have a visit. Take care.