Jimmie D. Carr
June 24, 1942 – September 2, 2019
Jimmie D. Carr, 77, passed away September 2, 2019.
The family will receive friends and family on Friday, September 6, 2019 from 5:00 to 7:00pm at East Lawn Funeral Home. A celebration of life will follow at 7:00pm with Pastor Brian Schuler.
Jimmie will be laid to rest on Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 11:00 am at East Lawn Memorial Park in the Garden of Everlasting Life I, officiated by Pastor Jeff Strong.
Online condolences may be made to the Carr family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com. East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the Carr family.
- Faye Carr, Wife of Eighteen Years
- Tim Carr and Wife Cynthia, Son
- David Kennedy and Wife Susan, Bill Kennedy and wife Lisa, Teddy Kennedy and Wife Leaborn, Stepsons
- Phoebe Leonard and Husband Wesley, Gina Hawkins and Husband Michael, Daughters
- Alice Weaver and Husband John, Stepdaughter
- Matthew Fauver and Wife Marysa, Gabriel Fauver, Andrew Hawkins, Emileah and Kyra Hawkins, Reece, Lilly and Avery Carr, Grandchildren
- Adam Kennedy, Autum Weaver, Gavin Kennedy and Stephanie Agee and Husband Timothy, Step-Grandchildren
- Kinslee Fauver, Great-Grandchild
- Kennedy Agee, Joseph Agee and Adalynn Weaver, Step Great-Grandchildren
- Julia Ann and Clyde Jackson Carr, Parents - Deceased
- Ina Faye Carr, First Wife - Deceased
- Jack Eckol Carr, Brother - Deceased
- Visitation Friday, September 6, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Friday, September 6, 2019
- Graveside Service Saturday, September 7, 2019