Mary Elizabeth Williams
April 4, 1924 – July 31, 2019
Mary “Toots” Elizabeth Williams, age 95, entered Heaven’s Glory on July 31, 2019. She was a member of the Colonial Heights Presbyterian Church for over 50 years.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Ethel and Ray Dixon, brother, Gene Dixon, husband, Floyd R. Williams, and by grandchildren Joseph Birchfield and Michelle Birchfield Wilkosz.
She is survived by her brother James Dixon and wife Bernice, children, John R. Williams, Floyd R. Williams Jr., and Janet Birchfield and husband Gary, and a loving “like-a-daughter” Jerry Ann Williams; three grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and three great-great grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 1:00 to 2:00 PM on Sunday, August 3, 2019 at East Lawn Funeral Home, located at 4997 Memorial Blvd., Kingsport, TN. The funeral service will follow at 2:00 PM with the Reverend Dr. Bradley K. Walker officiating.
Following the service, interment will be held at the East Lawn Memory Park, in the Garden of Devotion.
- James Dixon and wife Bernice, Brother
- John R. Williams, Son
- Floyd R. Williams, Jr., Son
- Janet Birchfield and husband Gary, Daughter
- Jerry Ann Williams, Loving "Like-A-Daughter
- Three Grandchildren, Family
- Eight Great-Grandchildren, Family
- Three Great-Great Grandchildren, Family
- Ray and Ethel Dixon, Parents - Deceased
- Gene Dixon, Brother - Deceased
- Floyd R. Williams, Husband - Deceased
- Joseph Birchfield, Grandchild - Deceased
- Michelle Birchfield Wilkosz, Grandchild - Deceased
- Visitation Sunday, August 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, August 4, 2019
- Graveside Service Sunday, August 4, 2019