Raelynn Brooke Gross
May 29, 2019 – June 3, 2019
Raelynn Brooke Gross, age five days, was embraced into the arms of Jesus on Monday, June 3, 2019. Raelynn was born on May 29, 2019 in Johnson City, TN to Makinleigh Calton and Devin Gross. During her short life, the love that her parents and family members felt for her will last a lifetime.
Raelynn was preceded in death by her paternal grandmother, Kristie Gross; Maternal great grandmother, Christine Brooks; paternal great grandparents, Don and Sheila Gross; paternal great grandparents, Ray “Monk” and Mary Ruth Dingus; and maternal great grandfather, Wayne Starnes.
Left to cherish her memory are her parents, Devin Gross and Makinleigh Calton; maternal grandparents, Scott and Angela Calton; paternal grandparents, David Gross, and Chris and Kim Randolph; maternal great grandmother, Phyllis Starnes; maternal great grandfather, Billy Calton; two aunts, Braylee Calton and Hayley Gross; uncle, Bryan Taylor; Great Aunt and Uncle, Tresa and Steve Allen, and Lisa and Dwight Ford; great uncle, Wayne Edward Starnes; and many loving family members and friends.
The family will receive friends on Thursday, June 6, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at East Lawn Funeral Home. Funeral services for Raelynn will be at 2:00 pm immediately following the visitation in the chapel of East Lawn Funeral Home. Raelynn will be laid to rest at 3:00 pm, following the chapel service. Serving as pallbearers will be Scott Calton and David Gross.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com. East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the family.
- Devin Gross and Makinleigh Calton, Parents
- Scott and Angela Calton, Maternal Grandparents
- David Gross, and Chris and Kim Randolph, Paternal grandparents
- Phyllis Starnes, Maternal great grandmother
- Billy Calton, Maternal great grandfather
- Braylee Calton and Hayley Gross, Two aunts
- Bryan Taylor, Uncle
- Tresa and Steve Allen, and Lisa and Dwight Ford, Great Aunt and Uncle
- Wayne Edward Starnes, Great uncle
- many loving family members and friends, Family
- Kristie Gross, Paternal grandmother Deceased
- Christine Brooks, Maternal great grandmother Deceased
- Don and Shelia Gross, Paternal great grandparents Deceased
- Ray "Monk" and Mary Ruth Dingus, Paternal great grandparents Deceased
- Wayne Starnes, Maternal great grandfather Deceased
- Scott Calton
- David Gross
- Visitation Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, June 6, 2019
Raelynn Brooke Gross
June 7, 2019
I love you Raelynn Brooke gross you made a big part of your lives you never be forgotten till we meet again love this little angel!! Love juanita
June 5, 2019
When I first saw you I knew we had a precious little angel now our little angel is with the lord and you're now our little angel watching over us what little time you was here with us you touched all of all hearts and the love we have for you can't be described and any words we will always land miss you Raelynn you will never be forgotten our precious little angel you're now in god's hands hugging to you always in our hearts every day and night papaw loves you forever we will meet again in heaven papaw loves you Raelynn