March 16, 1947 – September 24, 2019
Sandra Kay Widener Pendleton, 72, passed away on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. She was born in Sullivan County, TN to the late Virginia and Vernon Widener on March 3, 1947.
Sandra graduated from Ketron High School and continued her education at Tri-City Tech. After completing her studies, she worked at Mason-Dixon as key punch operator and serval years at Kays Restaurant. Sandra and her husband Rollins operated with his brother Bill, Pendleton’s garage in Bloomingdale.
Sandra is preceded in death by her husband Donald Rollins Pendleton, Father Vernon Widener and Mother Virginia Widener, Brother Ray Widener and Nephew Jeremy Evens.
She is survived by her brothers, Phillip Widener and Michael Widener wife Christine; special sisters-in-law Melanie Widener and Gay Widener; and several nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00pm at East Lawn Funeral Home. Sandra will be laid to rest on Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 3:00pm at East Lawn Memorial Park in the Garden of Memories with Pastor Will Shewey officiating.
Online condolences may be made to the Pendleton family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com. East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the Pendleton family.
- Phillip Widener, Brother
- Michael Widener and wife Christine, Brother
- Melanie Widener and Gay Widener, Special Sisters-In-Law
- Several Nieces and Nephews, Family
- Vernon and Virginia Widener, Parents - Deceased
- Donald Rollins Pendleton, Husband - Deceased
- Ray Widener, Brother - Deceased
- Jeremy Evens, Nephew - Deceased
- Visitation Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Laid To Rest Saturday, September 28, 2019