Virginia E. Harr
May 16, 1936 – August 31, 2019
Virginia E. Harr, 83, went home to be with the Lord on Saturday, August 31, 2019 at her residence. She was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, who will be greatly missed by all of her family. Virginia was also a member of Gunnings Baptist Church.
Virginia is preceded in death by her mother, Bonnie Sexton Gray; husband, Millard Harr; and son, Johnny Harr.
Those left to cherish her memories include her daughter, Debbie Crawford and husband Danny; daughter-in-law, Sue Harr; brother, Venis Gray and wife Peggy; stepbrother, John Gray; sister, Judy Rodefer and husband Bud; grandchildren, Tabitha Wheeler and husband Kevin, Israel Crawford and wife Whitney, Jacob Crawford and wife Cate, Nikki Clark and husband Jason, and Amber Harr; great-grandchildren, Taylor, Kylie, Nick, Braxton, Kaleb, Ben, Jude, J.P., Cadie, Sawyer, Emory, and Josie; sister-in-law, Shirley Ashbrook; brother-in-law, Howard Harr and wife Judy.
The family will receive friends anytime at Virginia’s home.
Graveside services will be held on Monday, September 2, 2019 at 11:00am at East Lawn Memorial Park in the Garden of Everlasting Life III with Jacob Crawford and Bro. Ed McLain officiating.
Friends and family will serve as pallbearers.
Online condolences may be made to the Harr family at www.eastlawnkingsport.com. East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park has the honor of serving the Harr family.
- Debbie Crawford and husband Danny, Daughter
- Sue Harr, Daughter-in-law
- Venis Gray and wife Peggy, Brother
- John Gray, Stepbrother
- Judy Rodefer and husband Bud, Sister
- Tabitha Wheeler and husband Kevin, Israel Crawford and wife Whitney, Jacob Crawford and wife Cate, Nikki Clark and husband Jason, and Amber Harr, Grandchildren
- Taylor, Kylie, Nick, Braxton, Kaleb, Ben, Jude, J.P., Cadie, Sawyer, Emory and Josie, Great-grandchildren
- Shirley Ashbrook, Sister-in-law
- Howard Harr and wife Judy, Brother-in-law
- Bonnie Sexton Gray, Mother- Deceased
- Millard Harr, Husband- Deceased
- Johnny Harr, Son- Deceased
- Graveside Service Monday, September 2, 2019
Virginia E. Harr
September 1, 2019
Virginia was truly a sweet lady ,neighbor and friend . We will miss her so much . she will be rejoicing and celebrating with Millard and John though. They have been my neighbors and friends since childhood. Prayers for Debbie , Danny and all the family.