Peyton Bradwell Walters
October 27, 1967 – June 20, 2020
Peyton "Big Daddy P" Bradwell Walters, age 52 of Knoxville TN, went to be with the Lord on Saturday, June 20, 2020 at home with his loving family and close friends by his side.
Peyton served in the U.S. Army from 1988 to 1992. He was employed at O'Charley's, where he was a grill master for 12 years; and where he made many, many friends. Peyton loved cooking and helping others. He never met a stranger and had a heart of gold.
Peyton had, waiting on him on the other side of Eternity, his father, Cliff Walters and mother Sarah Ryan; sister, Eva "Poppin" English Walters; grandparents, Guy and Ruby Cantwell and Cliff and Lena Walters.
He leaves behind to cherish his memories, his loving wife, Kristie Walters; sons, Peyton Bryce Walters, Preston Allen Brock Walters, Parker Bram Walters, Patrick Bryan Walters, Paxton Brody Walters; mother-in-law, Rosa Hicks; brothers-in-law, Jeff (Karen) Crum, Jerry "Little Buddy" Dunaway, Gary Dunaway, Eddie (Sharon) Shanks; sister-in-law, Pam Smith; long-time close friend, Steve Thompson; and several nieces, nephews, and friends. The family of Peyton would like to acknowledge all who have expressed acts of kindness and love during this difficult time.
Peyton's family will receive friends on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at McCarty - Evergreen Funeral Home, 7426 Asheville Highway, Knoxville, TN 37924, with a funeral service to follow at 7:00 pm, Jeff Crum to officiate the service. Family and friends will gather once more at McCarty - Evergreen Funeral Home on Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:45 am for a 9:00 am procession to East Tennessee Veterans Cemetery for a 9:30 am committal service with full military honors. Condolences may be offered at www.mccartyevergreen.com.
- Cliff Walters, Father (deceased)
- Sarah Ryan, Mother (deceased)
- Eva "Poppin" English Walters, Sister (deceased)
- Guy and Ruby Cantwell, Grandparents (deceased)
- Cliff and Lena Walters, Grandparents (deceased)
- Kristie Walters, Loving wife
- Peyton Bryce Walters, Son
- Preston Allen Brock Walters, Son
- Parker Bram Walters, Son
- Patrick Bryan Walters, Son
- Paxton Brody Walters, Son
- Rosa Hicks, Mother-in-law
- Jeff (Karen) Crum, Brother-in-law
- Jerry "Little Buddy" Dunaway, Brother-in-law
- Gary Dunaway, Brother-in-law
- Eddie (Sharon) Shanks, Brother-in-law
- Pam Smith, Sister-in-law
- Steve Thompson, Long-time close friend
- Peyton leaves behind several nieces, nephews, and friends.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Thursday, July 2, 2020